PDA

View Full Version : FireArt /Ace Pyro

Digital
06-22-2020, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to give a shot out to Alfred and John for the amazing support. They went above and beyond to help me out with this years purchase. Most definitely gained a customer for life , would highly recommend to anyone in the PA / MI area

Salutecake
06-23-2020, 06:59 AM
Hey Digital -- I have never purchased anything from FireArt yet, they are just a little to far, I am trying to work on getting a job box on my property and then it will be worth the trip. I have talked to Al on the phone, and was amazed at how well I treated, without purchasing anything. Quality people always make a quality business, hope to be a customer some day.

PennSteve
06-23-2020, 11:09 AM
+1 Al and the crew at Fire Art are always great to deal with: friendly and accommodating, and very knowledgeable.

Digital
06-23-2020, 07:13 PM
Al was super fast to respond to all my emails like 24 or more lol. I got extremely lucky and he put my shipment on a truck headed to ace pyro and picked them up from there. Even though I only purchased consumer grade items it felt like I was buying pro with the level of support. Their pricing was pretty fantastic in my opinion and I have never had some many shells to lite off.

Rocketshooter
06-24-2020, 02:28 PM
I've been dealing with Al for a long time. Top notch individual to work with.

hatsgoods
06-28-2020, 11:10 PM
+1 A+ for Al at fireart. i got 99% of my 1.3 stuff from him and will always recommend him to anyone and always great prices on 1.4G, 1.4G PRO and 1.3G items

Lonely Bros Pyros
06-29-2020, 08:57 AM
Great guys to do business with. We picked up an order for us and a buddy of ours a month or 2 ago.