PDA

View Full Version : Changing Music Playlist

Berserker23
06-17-2020, 03:04 AM
i?ve changed my playlist 4 times now but I?m satisfied now, has anyone else changed their playlist multiple times like me lol just wondering.

My playlist
Air raid siren
Terminator 2 metal theme
Ray Charles- America the beautiful
Beastie boys- fight for your right
Aaron Lewis- Country Boy
AC/DC- Rock and Roll Ain?t Noise Pollution
Metallica- For Whom The Bell Tolls S&M
after the show Louis Armstrong- What a Wonderful World

Delloman
06-17-2020, 03:53 AM
wow that's a long show if your doing full songs what's the que count?

Berserker23
06-17-2020, 03:56 AM
Show is 22:18 I cut some of the songs

Berserker23
06-17-2020, 04:06 AM
I’m using cobra 72m and 3 slats so I can hook everything up ahead of time a few cakes are wired in the same cue 76 cakes and case of Excalibur’s quick fuse for finale

Jay_
06-17-2020, 04:59 AM
Yes, had my show completely scripted in January. Ended up not being happy with one song, so I replaced it with another.

After replacing the song, there was a new song that I started hearing that I wanted to shoot to, so I added it and rescripted again.

About the beginning of March I decided that my show was too long, so I cut a song out of it and rescripted once again.

Had to fight off the urge to add a short opening song here in the last month to keep from having to change my script and track yet again.

I made it a point to use up all of my cues this time so that I didn’t have any more silly thoughts.

Delloman
06-17-2020, 08:17 PM
As I just got a cobra with 108 ques and a number of slata I will not be doing music my self I don't have any speakers yet or the music module also have to leave somthing to make the next show better then the first.

joed2323
06-18-2020, 07:57 AM
i?ve changed my playlist 4 times now but I?m satisfied now, has anyone else changed their playlist multiple times like me

yes pretty much every season I have this same issue.

It takes alot of will power to leave your script alone and just "run what ya got"

You can easily drive yourself crazy if you let it beat you.

Start scripting earlier the better so that you still have time to change things around

It's easier to get the music track done and over to scripting then order (only the product you need for the show) instead of ordering product ahead of time and trying to force product into certain segments of the show.

take advantage of the early season prebuys, once the product is ordered then no more changing scripts around

Mississippipyro
06-18-2020, 09:06 AM
I made it a point to use up all of my cues this time so that I didn’t have any more silly thoughts.
I did the same, but this morning ended up in the Cobra web site again look at a 36m think how great it would be to have 36 more cues lol.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-20-2020, 06:30 AM
Lol.... Wait until you're in your mid-50's. "Going with what ya got" gets a whole lot easier to do. :p