PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Delloman
06-15-2020, 09:23 PM
I am Alex I am just north of atlanta in Georgia and am learning a lot from here just got a cobra and plan to get my 54. I have been shooting fireworks off and on for years. But trying to up my game this year with some 1.4P until I get the 1.3 license finished sadly as Georgia only became legal in 2016 there are no clubs that I have found I am a board member at a maker space and am trying to get people there interested but not much yet I am bulding some of my own shells this year as well they will be built on my property and shot there so as I understand it i am legal. Since 1.4 fireworks are new to Georgia we don't have any state regulations or licenses dose anyone know of a place to buy 1.3 in the state?

Mississippipyro
06-15-2020, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, you will find a wealth of knowledge

displayfireworks1
06-15-2020, 10:42 PM
We now have a few forums members from Georgia. Before the virus hit the display business, I was recruiting for J & M Fireworks for helpers on their displays. They would also help get the same helpers ATF licensed if they want to do shows for their families. Unfortunately the virus caused many displays to cancel.

PyroManiacs
06-19-2020, 01:44 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Rick_In_Tampa
06-20-2020, 04:50 AM
Welcome Dell!