PDA

View Full Version : New to Pyro

Dash
06-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Hello all!!! Ive always loved fireworks...been lighting em up since i was 12....But this year im stepping up my game and doing my first backyard display I have a 12 cue firing system and $1000 to spend. Are there any must have cakes that should be included in my show???

PyroKing31
06-15-2020, 07:21 PM
Avoid the chain stores, find some local stores down in Erie or down that way. WFboom is great an a sponsor here in Ohio. Avoid Phantom, SkyKing. even their B1G2 is bullshit

displayfireworks1
06-15-2020, 07:45 PM
Just take that money and drive somewhere reasonably close and buy some fireworks. We not going to name every must have fireworks product in the entire United States . If you like wfboom.com products I am finding out that one of the stores selling my DF1 fireworks in Erie is the new half way point for people buying wfboom products . The store is called Lake Effect Fireworks in Erie. If you have a fireworks firing system my cake have ports for easy electric match installation.

Dash
06-16-2020, 04:40 AM
Avoid the chain stores, find some local stores down in Erie or down that way. WFboom is great an a sponsor here in Ohio. Avoid Phantom, SkyKing. even their B1G2 is bullshit

Thanks, Im actually not to fond of the purple ghost lol...This morning I am making my first roadtrip to Hubbard OH to check out wholesale super excited only a 3 hour drive from Buffalo to Hubbard.

jknepp1954
06-16-2020, 08:09 AM
later on if you feel like taking a longer road trip - come on down to Kneppy's Fireworks. We have a fair amount of customers who make the yearly trek from Buffalo area. Just had 3 cusotmers from that area yesterday. BTW - we do 25% off everyday to pyrotalk members, plus the VIP program! pretty good retail discount I think.

Dash
06-17-2020, 04:19 AM
Thanks looks great I will visit soon enough!!!