PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Colorado

coloradopryo
06-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Hey guys!

Glad to be part of a group of like minded individuals who like the thump and smell of smoke.

I've been a licensed and active display operator for 14 years in Colorado but before that ran the backyard 4th of July displays pretty aggressively.

I also run a Facebook group for Colorado pyros if anyone is interested in learning about building fireworks or how to shoot fireworks often in Colorado and legally. Here's the group info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coloradopyros

Happy to be here and looking forward to contributing where I can.

Regards,
Kris

Rick_In_Tampa
06-09-2020, 04:48 AM
Hey there Kris! I spent 8 months in Colorado Springs a number of years ago. Absolutely beautiful country. The air is a tad too thin for me, but beautiful country. I bet the shells fly higher than usual over there. I know a golf ball goes a lot farther! I'll check out your FB page this weekend hopefully. (Still trying to wire my show together!)

coloradopryo
06-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Hey Rick, yeah the air is definitely thinner and baseballs have been proven to go farther so I can only assume shells fly higher! We will be busy loading racks in to budget trucks soon as well. Good luck on the show!

Jayk74
01-01-2021, 01:53 AM
Do you have any suggestion for contingency storage in Colorado?

snickels
01-07-2021, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forums! I hope to go to Colorado someday. It's been on my bucket list since I was little. I love that you run a page helping out pyro's! *high five!*