PDA

View Full Version : Shell recommendations for Intergalactic?

mb_pyro
06-07-2020, 03:09 PM
I am going to be making a trip to intergalactic fireworks in pa and I am looking to pick up a case of shells. Any recommendations?
Something with a good mix of effects. Looking for more color and good breaks than thump. Although I don't have an issue with a thump.
I have seen plenty of the vids but you can't beat first hand knowledge.
Thanks in advance.

flashfuse
06-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Bling Bangs !!!

chetubet
06-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Intergalactic carries Happy Ending Canisters which are really nice Nishiki Kamuro cans. Also if your looking only for canisters, check out the F.C.U.K 5'' Cans. I would also recommend Alien Eggs, which are surprisingly great ball shells. Everything else with exception to Bling Bangs as fashfuse mentioned, is pretty standard. Hope this helps.

mb_pyro
06-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. Leaning toward the fcuk shells. The Bling Bangs and the Nishiki shells look great but I would like some variety and color mixed in. Probably pick up a box of the bling bangs to go with whatever case I buy.

PyroManiacs
06-08-2020, 07:46 AM
Don't snooze on the Alien Eggs either. We fired some off in the parking lot when they came to the store, the first one hit so hard, we had to shoot another one just to make sure it was that good.

mb_pyro
06-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Don't snooze on the Alien Eggs either. We fired some off in the parking lot when they came to the store, the first one hit so hard, we had to shoot another one just to make sure it was that good.

How do they compare to the FCUK shells? Better to save the money get the Alien eggs? I plan on shooting 100 shells to go with my display.

chetubet
06-08-2020, 11:42 AM
How do they compare to the FCUK shells? Better to save the money get the Alien eggs? I plan on shooting 100 shells to go with my display.

I would get both honestly lol. The FCUKs are gonna hit a little harder while still having a really nice breaks, while the Alien Eggs will be a much more symmetrical break but not quite as loud as the cans. Are you only looking to buy by the case? If you have the coin, I would get couple 24 packs of FCUKs, one or two 12 packs of Happy Ending and then grab 2-3 packs of the Alien Eggs.

mb_pyro
06-08-2020, 01:11 PM
I would get both honestly lol. The FCUKs are gonna hit a little harder while still having a really nice breaks, while the Alien Eggs will be a much more symmetrical break but not quite as loud as the cans. Are you only looking to buy by the case? If you have the coin, I would get couple 24 packs of FCUKs, one or two 12 packs of Happy Ending and then grab 2-3 packs of the Alien Eggs.

Looking to buy by the case.

Devo
06-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Lightsabers are nice shells as well. The higher level cans all seem pretty decent, it would be difficult to say that one is bad whe you see it break 200ft in the air. Your audience certainly won't care whe they ooh and ahh.