PDA

View Full Version : Hello from KCMO

PyroBo
06-06-2020, 10:15 PM
Hello pyros!

Pyro Bo here. I?m excited to take part in the forums and get some good advice and tips. I?ve been getting into fireworks the past couple of years and I?m getting more serious this year. I ordered some mortar racks earlier this year and recently got a 12 cue firing system. I also took advantage of ordering some cases early for a nice discount.
I enjoy watching Dave?s videos and a lot of other Pyro videos.
I?m excited for the 4th and glad to join the community.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Welcome aboard Joe from Kansas City! Sounds like you've been bitten by the bug. Congratulations! You're really going to enjoy the firing system. My guess is you'll be buying a Cobra or something similar in the next 2 years. That's when things really get fun!!

displayfireworks1
06-07-2020, 07:46 AM
I see you are advancing to the next level of pyrotechnics i.e electric firing systems, that is great. If you move from the forums to the rest of pyrotalk website you will see all of my videos in categories . Look under fireworks projects for some great starter videos.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/fireworks-projects.php

N.E. Pyrotechnics
06-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm new here also. Sounds like our pyro journeys have been similar. I found the forum looking for an answer to a question... I didn't expect to find the answer for EVERY question. This is a great community, and a great place to learn. Have a good time, and be safe my friend.