PDA

View Full Version : Ohio residents

DavidthePyro
06-05-2020, 06:44 AM
I have been closely following the House and Senate bills. My source in the senate encourages proponents of legalization to send letters detailing the advantages of legalizing as well as the ways that opponents can mislead the constituency- there is a group who is pushing back, much of their evidence lies in the dangers of sparklers, not aerials. With so few speaking on the actual risks and mitigation of danger, and so few experienced pyros voicing their perspective, now is the time. If you would like to send me a letter so I can batch deliver, I am happy to do so and the cover of anonymity may be attractive to you. You can also submit directly. Please reach out to me for more information!

CincyPyro10
06-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Has it been proposed that all eligible citizens who wanted to shoot a backyard show, attend some sort of training class that includes 1.4 as well as 1.3 product? I think that would help sway some of the opposition. I don't see why it's even an issue considering most people disregard all fireworks laws on holidays. Some of our opposition also comes from special interest "groups" who want to keep the fireworks business privatized in Ohio.