06-02-2020, 12:30 AM
Just added twenty mixed 200g cakes to my 2020 stash:
Air Born (Wise Guy 25s)
Horn Dog (no brand 20s)
Crazy Fruits (no brand 25s)
Fire Sale (Clown 25s)
Buck Fever (Pyro King 25s)
Martin Bombers (Brothers 16s)

This is the first year using cakes. I'am planning on shooting them on the 4th.
Hopefully, I'll be using my (Beginner's) firing system. I'am slowly getting into order.
One day I hope to go from shooting for myself; to putting on a small show for others. Next year (maybe earlier) I hope to try out some 500s.

Any 200/500 cake suggestions from Phantom, Pro Fireworks, or any other store in the radius of Detroit...
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4974&stc=1

Mississippipyro
06-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Great stash, the addiction starts slowly lol

rfgonzo
06-03-2020, 12:47 AM
200 and 500 in the D
Bling Bling,
High Falutin,
Hit the road jack,
Little Guru,
Mobile Menace,
Shark Bait,

BrewcityMike
06-03-2020, 08:50 AM
Check out King Of Boom and Motor City Fireworks (Red Apple's Detroit store) they have all top quality brands but nothing 'special' like Horn Dog if you know about that cake you'll get it if not you'll be surprised. But King Of Boom has typical brands like world class, winda, brothers, cutting edge and even pyro demon, pyro king, pyro nation. And honestly if you plan to do shows you should order wholesale cuz its SO much cheaper. And a ton of places are willing to ship either to your door or to a terminal in your city. Places like Overstock Central Fireworks, Victory Fireworks, American Wholesale Fireworks, USFireworks, WFBoom, Star Spangled Novelties, Spirit of '76, ship fireworks.com and more. I'm almost completely about cakes with a few shells and candles so I can suggest a bunch of common easy to find cakes that are good to great. Here's the 500G. From Brothers you have Hit the Road Jack, High Falutin, Remix, Old Ironsides, Current events, blood money, firefly, yowza, shenanigans, hella sweet, Irish Legend, Helix, Blond Joke, Saturday Night Special, Atom Bomb, Ocktoberfest. From Cutting Edge (my fave brand) Patriotism, High Voltage, We Want You, Unneccessary BS, Nuke Active, Eagle Eye, American Celebration, Heavy Handed, Bullet Proof, Pop A Bang, Incognito, Evil Eye, CE/DC, GTX3300, Sharks, Free Falling, Avalanche Ahead, Sucker Punch, Holy Cow. From Firehawk-Wrecking Fireball, Battle Royale, Ferocious, Holy Moly, Wrath, Beast, Survivor, Cyber Fantasy, Colors of the USA, Dancing Rainbow, The Next Big Thing, Flipping Awesome. From World Class-Gorilla Warfare, Fighting Rooster, American Trucker, Polar Attack, Extreme Machine, Evil Clown, Peacock, Inferno Punch, One Bad Mother, America's Celebration, Dragon, Honor & Respect, Honey Badger. From Winda-Super Stunt, Shoot the Moon, Hawiian Dream, Sunshine State, Rainbow, War Stopper, Super Kung Fu, Neon Blast, Amazing Ballet, Pyro Heaven, need for noise and so many more.
You also have good brands like Shogun, Magnus, Megabanger, T-Sky, Red Rhino, Dominator, Big, Mad Ox who all have numerous great cakes in both 200 and 500g.

morrison2951
06-03-2020, 01:53 PM
200 and 500 in the D
Bling Bling,
High Falutin,
Hit the road jack,
Little Guru,
Mobile Menace,
Shark Bait,

Brothers 500g cakes High Falutin and Hit The Road, Jack both shot together makes a great long lasting finale and awesome all crackle rapid shot ending.

Crowds love it.