PDA

View Full Version : Hello from [redacted]

TheRifleman
05-29-2020, 04:47 PM
Hello all, excited to be a new member here. I just saw that my favorite Firework shop is now selling Dave's fireworks and am really excited to get my hands on the new Recursion cake. I come from a land where fireworks are no-nos but gun violence doesn't seem to bother anyone! Thankfully freedom is just a short trip away. I've always been a huge fan of fireworks and love doing my little shows for family, friends and neighbors. Thanks for having me.

displayfireworks1
05-29-2020, 05:51 PM
Hello all, excited to be a new member here. I just saw that my favorite Firework shop is now selling Dave's fireworks and am really excited to get my hands on the new Recursion cake. I come from a land where fireworks are no-nos but gun violence doesn't seem to bother anyone! Thankfully freedom is just a short trip away. I've always been a huge fan of fireworks and love doing my little shows for family, friends and neighbors. Thanks for having me.

Whatever store you are going to purchase from please call ahead to be sure the Recursion is in stock. Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio is shipping the cakes out to locations listed on the DF1 locator page. Some are waiting for the next one to arrive "Backyard Battlefield" and then the order ships. Still others are getting two shipments.
As far as where you are from , you do not have to list the exact location. I do encourage member to at least list what state you are from. By everyone knowing at least the state , it gives all of the post on the board credibility and also helps networking between members if desired. We know not all states are technically consumer fireworks permitted (don't say illegal ) LOL

Crush630
06-01-2020, 04:18 PM

Welcome fellow tax-paying Illinoian.

Wholesale Fireworks
06-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Rifleman welcome to the forum. You are going to love the performance of the DF1 items. be sure to pick up Willow Beach if you haven't already

bml215
06-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the board rifleman. Prior corps?

TheRifleman
06-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Thank you for the welcome, and Crush got it down. I picked up a willow beach as well as the Recursion just this past saturday. Can't wait to try them out.

And unfortunately no bml215, just a fan of Chuck Rogers' show

joewad
06-09-2020, 06:34 PM
And unfortunately no bml215, just a fan of Chuck Rogers' show

But Paw........