View Full Version : Upcoming PGI convention has been officially postponed

Scotty Rockets
05-27-2020, 02:08 PM
It has been announced earlier the PGI Fargo convention is postponed until 2021

Official announcement is here...
https://www.pgi.org/

displayfireworks1
05-27-2020, 06:58 PM
I see the PGI used the word postponed also. I think the word cancelled for 2020 is more in order. I am holding out hope for the National Fireworks Association convention in September. This virus is hitting the display industry hard.

Mattp
05-28-2020, 09:50 AM
the display company i work for.. just sent out emails saying that 60% of the shows have been postponed, 20% cancelled and 20% are still on... but they said the good news is most of the postponed shows are hoping to make it into a labor day show for this year!!! but only time will tell.. keeping my fingers crossed

Scotty Rockets
05-28-2020, 12:17 PM
the display company i work for.. just sent out emails saying that 60% of the shows have been postponed, 20% cancelled and 20% are still on... but they said the good news is most of the postponed shows are hoping to make it into a labor day show for this year!!! but only time will tell.. keeping my fingers crossed

That seems about right, the company I?m with originally had 3 in my area region, and now we are down to just one 10k display as of yesterday.