PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fam...

PyroManiacs
05-16-2020, 11:58 PM
Figured I'd stop in and say whats up. Hopefully you're all staying healthy in this crazy time and I just want to wish you all a safe Memorial Day Weekend. I'll still be out there making noise right along with ya and hopefully we'll be allowed to go full on for the 4th because I'm definitely missing that 1.3. Have fun friends and good luck with all of your plans!

PyroJoeNEPA
05-17-2020, 11:08 AM
Same back at you Gene.
Be well!!!!

AquaticPyro
06-01-2020, 03:54 AM
Figured I'd stop in and say whats up. Hopefully you're all staying healthy in this crazy time and I just want to wish you all a safe Memorial Day Weekend. I'll still be out there making noise right along with ya and hopefully we'll be allowed to go full on for the 4th because I'm definitely missing that 1.3. Have fun friends and good luck with all of your plans!

Being a chef I have years of sanitary practices. I even had to buy special soap to stop my hands from drying out from all the hand washing required when you switch tasks. Doing painting I already have P95 gear, etc. I will make it through somehow. Meanwhile, the wife knows someone who has died from this disease.

PyroManiacs
06-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Being a chef I have years of sanitary practices. I even had to buy special soap to stop my hands from drying out from all the hand washing required when you switch tasks. Doing painting I already have P95 gear, etc. I will make it through somehow. Meanwhile, the wife knows someone who has died from this disease.

Thats a shame! Just found out my next-door neighbor has it and we also had a family member pass from it on Easter Sunday.

I have my PPE as Im a painter also.