View Full Version : Firework education/Pyro Training

Lynx_Sonata
05-12-2020, 08:25 PM
I was wondering if there was anyone who can help me become a Pyrotechnician and or also willing to train me.

Scotty Rockets
05-16-2020, 12:41 AM
Join your local fireworks club. How old are you and where are you from?

AquaticPyro
06-01-2020, 03:56 AM
I only have one in WA. They do all their shoots on the other side of the state or I might have joined. No reserve caches sellers around here.

AquaticPyro
06-01-2020, 04:07 AM
I would start by watching all of Dave's older videos. Personally, I pan to shoot some fireworks safety videos. Including what NOT to do, as safe to video or at least explain. I have done some dumb stuff. Like once I carried a stack of two fused together cakes which I do a lot when setting up. The problem is I once forgot to unstack them before walking away. I hit the firing system button and THEN noticed it. TOO LATE, not I always check for that error. What happened? Just what I thought would, the lower cake shot through the other one and ignited it. It went off for a while and basically explode as the cake below it went on it merry way shooting into the sky. Anyhow, never do this. Never light a cake that has fallen, even a short distance. It will explode instantly. It is a lot more complicated then do not stink you head over a firework. Always have extinguishers, have as many as it needed to grab one quickly. I use one on each side of the area where I am. Bring a lantern type of lighting too not just a flashlight alone. Always double check everything, fuses, connections, etc.