PDA

View Full Version : Displayfireworks1 products sneak peak

displayfireworks1
04-17-2020, 08:00 PM
Here is a sneak peek at the artwork for two future displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks in the cueing line. Can't reveal it all just yet. This is beyond the three that are arriving soon.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4845&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4846&stc=1

Arclight
04-17-2020, 08:41 PM
Is it a 45 minute cake that just makes smoke and lawnmower noises?

displayfireworks1
04-17-2020, 10:10 PM
He cuts for 4 hours always starting a 3pm. So it's a 4 hour cake. LOL

Robbro097
04-17-2020, 11:27 PM
I hadn't planned on a wfboom order this year but i think that might have changed. I wish they had a df1 assorted case make it easier to give all your product a try at once.

displayfireworks1
04-18-2020, 06:53 AM
I hadn't planned on a wfboom order this year but i think that might have changed. I wish they had a df1 assorted case make it easier to give all your product a try at once.

This is something I am looking at and discussed. For now talk with Ray at wfboom and I'm sure a case price of mix and match can be worked out. Recursion (triangle cake) is on the water now. Willow Beach, OG Pyro and Storm Surge went back into production but I'm sure some of those are still left. The DF1 Firecrackers should be headed this way soon also. Some enthusiast and resellers have pre-purchased to take advantage of discounts. Then it will all ship when it arrives. With this COVID Virus and China situation it is certainly a turbulent time for the fireworks industry.

Wholesale Fireworks
04-20-2020, 11:53 AM

That is definitely a good suggestion. However the issue we run into is that since the items are all so different in performance, the size and shape of the items will not pack efficiently into a single case. As the product line develops ( with Dave's blessing) we can certainly explore that concept. In the meantime you can take advantage of our B1G2 free retail promo and you can mix and match the items when the retail showroom reopens. We are still taking orders through our website and shipping wholesale orders so you can most definitely take advantage of the current specials. If you like in Ohio we can hold the order for you until we can resume normal operations. You just need to pay for the order in advance.

Robbro097
04-20-2020, 04:11 PM
That is definitely a good suggestion. However the issue we run into is that since the items are all so different in performance, the size and shape of the items will not pack efficiently into a single case. As the product line develops ( with Dave's blessing) we can certainly explore that concept. In the meantime you can take advantage of our B1G2 free retail promo and you can mix and match the items when the retail showroom reopens. We are still taking orders through our website and shipping wholesale orders so you can most definitely take advantage of the current specials. If you like in Ohio we can hold the order for you until we can resume normal operations. You just need to pay for the order in advance.

Thanks for the suggestions im hoping things are going to improve enough to grab a case of each but if not the buy 1 get 2 route should be doable. You and dave together are really coming out with some nice product look foreward to whats in the future. That recursion cake is an awesome designed cake in particular haven't seen a cake at least a 500g that uses that firing style. And the art is top notch as well.

displayfireworks1
04-20-2020, 09:00 PM
Thanks Robbro097
Recursion is on the water, as soon as it arrives I will start announcing it on social media. I incorporated the Cobra system into the artwork because I am seeing the future of backyard fireworks heading in that direction. In addition to great fireworks I want to make the artwork something fun to look at. I am extremely pleased with my current artist. I create the label with my sketches, references and explanations, he then turns it into digital artwork that becomes the fireworks labels that make it into production. I grew up looking at Mad Magazine covers and pinball machine back-glass artwork. Both are very similar to fireworks labels. My goal is to make the artwork as much fun as the fireworks.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-22-2020, 06:08 AM
Uh, Dave... You might want to explain the "pinball" reference to the millennial's in the house.... :confused: