View Full Version : Illumination Ovation Pittsburgh PA

displayfireworks1
04-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Illumination-Ovation 04/07/2020 A Thank You Pittsburgh Pa.
I explain in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcR3b0wKgWw

The Illumination Ovation will occur again in the greater Pittsburgh Pa area on Tuesday April 14, 2020 at 8 pm. I plan to participate again. Please note, I did not want to do large display, only something to make some color and noise. I felt a large backyard display would call attention to me more than the purpose of the event. I was the only one shooting fireworks on April 7 in my neighborhood. I believe those few fireworks I shot will now stimulate a much larger neighborhood response when the event occurs again on April 14, 2020.

Mattp
04-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Well done!!!! I may have to do that around here when everybody else is cheering and banging pots and pans

joewad
04-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Those canisters have some nice "thump and thud"

displayfireworks1
04-09-2020, 04:27 AM
Since I am located around 20 miles from the City of Pittsburgh, the neighborhood participation was not as strong as it would have been in the city proper. On April 14 when the public is encouraged to participated again , I am hoping to see an increased response in my area. It is a fireworks experiment of sorts. I'm predicting to see some others also shooting fireworks to make some noise along with me on April 14. I can already start to see some buzz about it on the local Facebook. Too bad they picked 8 PM at night and not later. Here in my area at that time we still have some sunlight. I'll get some video on April 14 to share.
Those artillery shells are from Wholesale Fireworks. Commander in Chief. I thought that name was a good choice for this event.