PDA

View Full Version : Andrew from New Hampshire

Pyrosaat
04-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Hi All,
I've been into fireworks all my life. Since I saw my first fire cracker at the age of 7, I was hooked.
I would always save my paper route money and have my brother purchase and help me set up shows.

I'm now into the heavy hitting (consumer based) fireworks but still have many questions.
This is why I joined this forum; for education.
Also, no one else around me understands the obsession with fireworks.
Talk to you soon!
Andrew

displayfireworks1
04-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Andrew do you have a fireworks firing system?

Rick_In_Tampa
04-08-2020, 02:50 AM
Welcome aboard Andrew! New Hampshire. Wow. Beautiful country up there. Tell us about your July 4th shows. What do you shoot? How big are they? Have any video to share?

PyroJoeNEPA
04-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk Andrew. You will find more info here than you can possibly absorb! Read the threads, and check out the videos Dave has stockpiled. Any questions, ask away. Someone here will certainly have the answers you need. Remember, safety first--so do not hesitate to ask questions. No one will put you down for not knowing the answers to anything. Knowledge and experience come with time...so settle in and enjoy the "community". We all know what it is to "smell the smoke".

PyroGyro
04-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Hi All,
I've been into fireworks all my life. Since I saw my first fire cracker at the age of 7, I was hooked.
I would always save my paper route money and have my brother purchase and help me set up shows.

I'm now into the heavy hitting (consumer based) fireworks but still have many questions.
This is why I joined this forum; for education.
Also, no one else around me understands the obsession with fireworks.
Talk to you soon!
Andrew

Welcome Andrew. If you haven't already, consider joining a local fireworks club where everyone has your same obsession. In NH it's the NHPA.