PDA

View Full Version : VIRTUAL '76 DEMO - April 3, 2020

Birdman
04-02-2020, 10:27 AM
I can't find where anyone posted this previously so...

Spirit of '76 Demo Watch Party

Tune in for our first-ever virtual demo watch party! See the hottest fireworks of our 2020 product line this Friday, April 3rd at 7pm CST from the comfort of your home. We'll also share announcements, upcoming online events, and random giveaways to viewers.

Plus, we'll be donating $5 per viewer for the first 100 viewers to Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund (learn more). Mark your calendars and tune in to help us reach our donation goal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrM5Jrm4bQ

The watch party will commence on our YouTube channel where our sales representatives will be online and ready to answer your questions.

A printable shoot list is available here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_ORcG5CIVOQkOhHAW36WF-bJXrPfd13/view?inf_contact_key=ccbccf8e83aba3778f984a66a90a0 8de1b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d7).

In the meantime, join the event on Facebook and invite your friends to help us reach our max donation to Feeding America.

Please reach out if you have any questions. Hope to see you tuned in this Friday!

jamisonlm3
04-02-2020, 03:59 PM
I hope something like this is done by more wholesalers. It takes so little to set up a tablet or phone to stream now. It will never be as good as being there, but for those that can't be there, it helps great

beaver nation
04-05-2020, 12:34 AM
I hope something like this is done by more wholesalers. It takes so little to set up a tablet or phone to stream now. It will never be as good as being there, but for those that can't be there, it helps great

haha, it wasn't actually a "demo" though...rather it was reposting prior videos (some from the manufacturer). that was pretty disappointing to see that they didn't just do an actual demo.

jamisonlm3
04-05-2020, 02:37 AM
I saw that and agree. I left the stream when it had around 1000 people watching. I thought they were going to do their planned demo and stream it because they couldn't do it with a big gathering of people. That was a poor assumtion. Still, it was nice of them to do it and I think it was a step in the right direction. I hope other wholesalers look at this and consider doing something similar. Maybe next year, they will stream their 2021 demo?

jknepp1954
04-05-2020, 09:59 AM
We at Kneppy's ARe considering on doing a FB live stream video - but after watching Kellners last night - not sure what we are doing yet - MAY 9 is date @ 8 pm. Details later on when we get it figured out

Birdman
04-05-2020, 11:57 AM
I was expecting a live demo too. I had already watched most of the videos they played. It was still appreciated though. It was a nice distraction from things.

Icooclast
04-05-2020, 01:23 PM
We at Kneppy's ARe considering on doing a FB live stream video - but after watching Kellners last night - not sure what we are doing yet - MAY 9 is date @ 8 pm. Details later on when we get it figured out

i think an actual streaming of a real demo is a good idea, hopefully you guys do that. that's my vote :)