PDA

View Full Version : i have to ask:

Icooclast
04-01-2020, 04:40 AM
you know how some fireworks say "face this way towards audience" what does it really mean about cakes that don't have this on them? i guess it wouldn't matter the angle you'd set it, right? because i seen most fireworks don't have this label (well, that i've come across) maybe a handful or so. and Dave's one firework says it, kinda jogged my memory, i wanted to ask, but kept forgetting.

so, does it really matter which way a cake is set that DOESN'T have the front labeled?

thanks in advance

BMoore
04-01-2020, 07:55 AM
you know how some fireworks say "face this way towards audience" what does it really mean about cakes that don't have this on them? i guess it wouldn't matter the angle you'd set it, right? because i seen most fireworks don't have this label (well, that i've come across) maybe a handful or so. and Dave's one firework says it, kinda jogged my memory, i wanted to ask, but kept forgetting.

so, does it really matter which way a cake is set that DOESN'T have the front labeled?

thanks in advance

Cakes that say that generally have angled tubes for a fan effect. You would want to face those cakes the correct way so that the audience can observe the fan effect and also to prevent firing an angled tube towards the audience. For cakes that shoot straight up, positioning wouldn't matter. Best advice is to always know the performance of a cake before putting it in your show.