PDA

View Full Version : Long time coming!!!!

zmaster725
03-28-2020, 02:21 AM
I first joined this site over 6 years ago. I bought Dave’s dvd back then, filled out all the paperwork probably 4 times. Lost the dvd, ordered a new one I think last year. Filled out everything again and finally got my shit together to send it in. Mailed the application out on March 4, they charged my card on March 10 and I had my interview Thursday March 26 over the phone due to the Covid-19. Atf inspectors are all working from home and said that interviewees over the phone during this outbreak will be inspected in person within the first year. I had to print out all the handouts that they will normally hand out due to them also being restricted to mail anything. I received an email from the inspector that my app was approved and she contacted licensing in West Virginia to find out if they were restricted on mailing out new licenses and she was told they are still full speed ahead and I should receive mine in a couple weeks. Moral of the story, if you’re afraid of being denied and keep putting it off like I did, don’t. It was a 2.5 hour phone interview but well worth it, very informative and the agent even is helping me pursuing my own storage magazine. Hopefully have it secured and in place in the next couple months. A simple class 4 20’ sea container placed on our family farm.

Thanks again Dave.

displayfireworks1
03-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Good for you. Thank you very much for that detailed report on the ATF process during this COVID-19 situation we are all in. We now know the ATF has adjusted to the crisis and can still function with new applications.

zmaster725
03-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Good for you. Thank you very much for that detailed report on the ATF process during this COVID-19 situation we are all in. We now know the ATF has adjusted to the crisis and can still function with new applications.

I will update everyone once license hits the mailbox.

Fire Art
03-30-2020, 10:51 AM
Congratulations, glad it went so smoothly given all the chaos in the world right now.

zmaster725
04-03-2020, 09:56 AM
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4836&stc=1License came in the mail today. 30 days from time I mailed it in til the license was here.

displayfireworks1
04-03-2020, 12:54 PM
There it is. Sure looks like a Typer 54 to me. Again nice to hear the ATF is still moving things along.

357pyro
04-03-2020, 02:45 PM
4836License came in the mail today. 30 days from time I mailed it in til the license was here.

congrats zmaster, check your inbox.