PDA

View Full Version : How to plan a show:?

Harold
03-27-2020, 06:13 PM
Last year my show was kinda disappointing and I feel like something went wrong in the planning process. So I come here asking you what planning methods do you use, what type of things do you consider when planning your show and how much time do you put into the planning process?

Thanks ;)

displayfireworks1
03-27-2020, 10:13 PM
I think you need to explain what you did and how it went wrong.

Rick_In_Tampa
03-28-2020, 12:32 AM
Harold - Dave is right. We need more information. How much product do you use. What kind of products do you use (500G cake, slices, mines, etc?) DO you fire electronically? Do you do pyro-musicals? How many shooting positions? How long a show are you trying to do? How do you set it up? etc. and so on....

Without knowing what you try to do and what went wrong, it's tough to offer advice to help fix it.

esgrillo
03-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Harold - Dave is right. We need more information. How much product do you use. What kind of products do you use (500G cake, slices, mines, etc?) DO you fire electronically? Do you do pyro-musicals? How many shooting positions? How long a show are you trying to do? How do you set it up? etc. and so on....

Without knowing what you try to do and what went wrong, it's tough to offer advice to help fix it.

Agree with Rick... and for the record after exhaustive simplification and efficiency improvements I have been able to shorten my planning time for my 4th show to 364 days :)

Zippster
03-28-2020, 03:38 PM
Agree with Rick... and for the record after exhaustive simplification and efficiency improvements I have been able to shorten my planning time for my 4th show to 364 days :)

LMAO, aint that the truth.

morrison2951
03-28-2020, 04:32 PM
Let's put it this way.... planning time is infinitely more than my 15-20 minute backyard show. :)

Rick_In_Tampa
03-29-2020, 12:25 AM

ROFLMAO... Exactly Ed! Thank God for leap years. I need the extra day of rest.