PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from Portland, OR

Camperspecial
03-20-2020, 03:55 PM
Hey guys. Long time lurker and long time fireworks hobbyist.
My Fireworks habit is a leftover side effect of being a chemistry major back in school and working in the medical arena for many years.

I'm now a carpenter and have been for the past 15 years or so. Much happier now.

I'll get right to it. I'm 51 and have decided to dump all of my old hobbies and focus on a singular goal. I'm starting up a small saw mill in Washington State.
I figure I've got another 10 years of hard labor in me to get it off the ground.

I also have stacks and stacks of fireworks supplies that I wont be using.
When I moved I only kept full, clean and mostly unopened containers. Nearly all from SL.

I'm hoping that someone withing driving distance might want to take a look at the list. It's nearly four pages, single spaced.

I'm hoping someone will be interested in handling this load for a super deal of a lifetime. Literally, I'm less conserned about the money compared to unloading them safely.

This line is for the moderators:
I didn't spend a lot of time figuring out where to post this or if it is appropriate. My appologies. If this is out of line please delete it and send me a PM. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Rob from Portland

displayfireworks1
03-20-2020, 04:43 PM
If you have fireworks chemicals we can help you give them away to an ATF license holder. If you are trying to sell them. You have to look elsewhere. Give it some thought. I can help verify someone is licensed.

Camperspecial
03-20-2020, 04:48 PM
Thanks you. I sent you a PM earlier. I appreciate it. I'll be in touch..