PDA

View Full Version : Safe and Sane fireworks

FinnAmerican1979
03-04-2020, 03:56 PM
We all of course love the big booms. But what "Safe and Sane" product are you still fond of.

Mine would be Phantom's "Thunder Strings". Featuring a large crackling barrage. Made sure I have plenty for the Fourth.

Robbro097
03-04-2020, 04:12 PM
I haven't lit nearly as much safe n safe but i really like poking the bear by red rhino really intense ending to that fountain.

Birdman
03-04-2020, 04:19 PM
Chicken Blowing Balloon

RalphieJ
03-04-2020, 06:16 PM
I am aware that many are not fond of TNT's business model, but their 500 gram "Justice" fountain is a MONSTER. We've had babies cry when it hits it's crescendo. One guest commented "If the bureaucrats in Albany (NY) find out about that, they'll ban it!"

Birdman
03-04-2020, 08:05 PM
I am aware that many are not fond of TNT's business model, but their 500 gram "Justice" fountain is a MONSTER. We've had babies cry when it hits it's crescendo. One guest commented "If the bureaucrats in Albany (NY) find out about that, they'll ban it!"

Some of the bigger fountains out there are really impressive. Especially the ones with lots of crackle. I've impressed many guests breaking one of these out. Most people hear fountain and think of the small ones and never saw a nice 200g or 500g fountain. I always seem to have one or two around in the summer.