PDA

View Full Version : Overloaded canister shells

Lewwie
02-20-2020, 08:32 PM
I have noticed quite recently that there are a lot of canister shells that appear to be overloaded on the market. I'm not going to name them out because I do not want to draw attention to them. My question is, how are they still able to be classified as 1.4 fireworks?

displayfireworks1
02-20-2020, 09:55 PM
Do not try to conduct analytical studies on how the fireworks industry operates. At least don't do it here. My suggestion is find a budget and buy some fireworks and shoot them. I'm going to tell you , you are all over the place with your posting. What is it you trying to do? The answer to the question they are classified as 1.4 because people don't always tell the truth.

Lewwie
02-21-2020, 12:24 AM
Do not try to conduct analytical studies on how the fireworks industry operates. At least don't do it here. My suggestion is find a budget and buy some fireworks and shoot them. I'm going to tell you , you are all over the place with your posting. What is it you trying to do? The answer to the question they are classified as 1.4 because people don't always tell the truth.

I was just watching videos of canister shell comparisons and got curious as to how much composition these shells really have. Just wondering why companies are able to get away with this. If anything, this could affect me without me even knowing about it someday. I know I have gotten some shells from a local retailer here two years ago and they turned out to be salutes.

displayfireworks1
02-21-2020, 09:40 AM
See you in 5 days Lewwie. In the mean time take those shells back to where you purchased them. Tell the owner they forgot to put the color part in them. When you come back use the search feature of the forums with some of your questions.