PDA

View Full Version : Pyrotalk Forums Member Registration

displayfireworks1
02-11-2020, 07:39 PM
New Registration

If you are attempting to register for pyrotalk forums, please remember to use your correct email address. Part of registering requires answer a security question and then verifying your email address.
I had to add these steps to the registration process to prevent Spammers from getting onto the forums.
If for some reason you are having trouble getting through the registration process, send me an email to pyrotalk@gmail.com for help. Please read the rules, tell me the username and physical location you are attempting to register in addition to something fireworks related about you.
The benefit to registering is, it unlocks some of the features such as pictures, documents etc.

Dave displayfireworks1

Register today and see this meme

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4764&stc=1

PYRO ASHES
02-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Hi Dave,
It's Pyro ASHES from Rhode Island. (new member)
I keep getting kicked out, I have to register everytime I want to log in.
Thanks!
C. SHEA

displayfireworks1
02-12-2020, 06:36 AM
I'll review your account later tonight.

displayfireworks1
02-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Even before I looked I suspected what the problem is and I was right.
You have multiple accounts because your are not sure if your username should be one or two words. So if you forget which one you are using you do not think you have an account. I can see you are not intentionally using two user accounts. Now comes the big decision. Which one is going and which one is staying. And the one you are going to keep, you are going to write it down this time.