PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Washington DC

RRSeeley
02-11-2020, 12:11 PM
My first introduction to pyro was working on a backyard show with almost a 1000 spectators. They loved the show but there was a nagging feeling what we did was unsafe.
One year later, after the PGI course was completed, worked on 4 professional shows, designed/executed 3 backyard shows .... looking back, yep, we are lucky no one got hurt at that first show.

Getting ready to fly out to WinterBlast in Lake Havasu Arizona! Hope to see some of you there.

jknepp1954
02-11-2020, 12:57 PM
rrseeley - welcome to pyrotalk. you are hooked my friend!
Enjoy Winter Blast - hoping someday i can make it there

displayfireworks1
02-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Nice to have District of Columbia on the forums. Nice to see you are pursued education related to pyrotechnics by taking the PGI course. Have fun at Winter Blast.

ShorePyroTom
02-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the forum RRSeeley, have a great time in Arizona! Please try and post some video of WinterBlast.

Fire Art
02-13-2020, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the forum!

PyroJoeNEPA
02-13-2020, 05:44 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Glad to see you are jumping in with both feet! WWB is a great event==haven't been fortunate enough to get there myself, but have friends that go...and there are some AWESOME shells put in the air there by some very talented builders! You definitely will have a "smoke overload". enjoy!!!