PDA

View Full Version : Consumer nishiki kamuro shells for good wholesale price?

Lewwie
02-09-2020, 07:35 PM
I've been looking for a great place to buy nishiki kamuro shells for my racks but they're SOOO EXPENSIVE! Literally, a case of Freedom 3" nishiki kamuros is cheaper than 72 consumer sized ones. I have six 30 shot racks that I need to use this 4th so I have time to plan things out. I'm wanting to use the nishiki kamuros for the finale and use some other loud shells for the remainder of it. I'm a guy that shoots a show in six different positions on a street at a block party and everything is synchronized with my Cobra firing system so I try to not make the show look like a sky puke when it comes to shells. I have not had great luck with Excalibur shells in the past for remainder shells due to the fact that the shells frequently get mislabeled(not really something I like to see in the sky). If anyone knows where I can buy reasonably priced consumer sized nishiki kamuros shells, let me know. I need about 72 of them. Also, if you have recommendations for shells that have great sound, color, and price, I'd love to hear! 😊

displayfireworks1
02-09-2020, 07:50 PM
These questions always make me wonder what fireworks enthusiast want with this. It looks like you live in Nebraska, if I posted those shells were for sale in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for $50.00 for 72. How do you living 1100 miles away obtain them? Now is a good time to buy Consumer Fireworks from almost any distributor if you can get the funding up to a certain level. Most fireworks stores are near empty of customers in February. Call where you normally buy them and see what deals they are offering. Or better yet, show up with a handful of cash and negotiate a deal.

Lewwie
02-10-2020, 12:58 AM
Thanks Dave for the reply! What I typically do is send in an order to a company in May and have it shipped to my door. I like ordering from one company because it saves a lot on shipping costs. This year I plan on ordering from Casabella Pyrotechnics because they have a nice selection of both 1.4g and pro 1.4g. The only problem with them is their lack of selection on shells. I'm hoping their 2020 pricelist expands their selection a bit but I can't be certain. Not really sure when it's going to come out either.

topshelfpyro
02-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Spirit of 76 has arguably the best consumer Nishikis available in shells and cakes. I shot every consumer Nishiki shell I could find from 4 vendors and 76 was by far the best in their supernova line, like not even close for spread and hang time. Now is the time to order and buy lots of new things coming for 2020 if they actually show up.....you need to spend 2k+ not including shipping.....

Lewwie
02-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Yikes, my budget is normally around $1,000. They do have a location in Missouri though. Sounds like it's worth the drive. Are their shells for ATF licensed individuals only?

Robbro097
02-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Americanwholesalefireworks.com carrys 2 brand nishiki cans i haven't shot either but their new house brand heavyweight has some that would break down under 2$ a can with the 20% off pyrotalk discount. I haven't shot them but vid looks nice and consumer nishiki is an effect that doesnt typically film well.

Lewwie
02-10-2020, 03:46 AM
Americanwholesalefireworks.com carrys 2 brand nishiki cans i haven't shot either but their new house brand heavyweight has some that would break down under 2$ a can with the 20% off pyrotalk discount. I haven't shot them but vid looks nice and consumer nishiki is an effect that doesnt typically film well.

Wow, thanks for the suggestion! Those look pretty affordable. I might consider them for this year.

joewad
02-10-2020, 05:50 AM
Thanks Dave for the reply! What I typically do is send in an order to a company in May and have it shipped to my door. I like ordering from one company because it saves a lot on shipping costs. This year I plan on ordering from Casabella Pyrotechnics because they have a nice selection of both 1.4g and pro 1.4g. The only problem with them is their lack of selection on shells. I'm hoping their 2020 pricelist expands their selection a bit but I can't be certain. Not really sure when it's going to come out either.

Casabella's "first draft" pricelist for 1.3, 1.4 and 1.4Pro was e-mailed out 17 Jan 2020. Though listed as first draft it's good for planning purposes.

Nite Lites Little China pricelist for 1.4 and 1.4Pro was e-mailed out 21 Jan 2020 while 1.3 followed on 2 February 2020.

jknepp1954
02-10-2020, 08:41 AM
WE at Kneppy's Fireworks also carry the Nishiki shells. in the Raccoon Brand.

snickels
02-10-2020, 09:45 AM

Thanks for suggesting us Robbro097! :cool: Lewwie, check your PM's please! :)

DavidthePyro
02-10-2020, 10:24 AM
The Heavyweight brand nishikis got my money over the raccoon brand at American Wholesale on my preorder. House brand, I believe some is rewrap of pyro planet, I shot everything available from Heavyweight last labor day, and while the nishikis weren't available, the performance of the 5 or so products that were available blew me away. I run the lawncare division for a company in the same community as American, so I may be a little biased in my undying support of them. Just wish I would have put a case of cosmic crossfire on my preorder. The prices if you get into the elite discount tier are phenomenal

topshelfpyro
02-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Yikes, my budget is normally around $1,000. They do have a location in Missouri though. Sounds like it's worth the drive. Are their shells for ATF licensed individuals only?

1k is plenty generally but you get a bigger break on the gold list which is 2k. 76 does a tiered thing based on volume/dollar amount so the more you do the less you pay.
No, 76 doesn't sell anything that you have to have an ATF license for (IE: no 1.3). Some of the pro line stuff you do have to provide proof of competency since it can only be e-fired however.

Its kinda funny when you get used to buying cases wholesale you forget that we all used to be retail consumers. Imagine the difference in what you could do if you took your $1k budget to your local retailer.

snickels
02-10-2020, 10:47 AM
The Heavyweight brand nishikis got my money over the raccoon brand at American Wholesale on my preorder. House brand, I believe some is rewrap of pyro planet, I shot everything available from Heavyweight last labor day, and while the nishikis weren't available, the performance of the 5 or so products that were available blew me away. I run the lawncare division for a company in the same community as American, so I may be a little biased in my undying support of them. Just wish I would have put a case of cosmic crossfire on my preorder. The prices if you get into the elite discount tier are phenomenal

Hey David! Thank you! It's not too late to add Cosmic Crossfire to your pre-order! See you at the demo in April!

cptnding
02-10-2020, 08:35 PM

They sell strictly consumer. No license needed. I believe they offer the "gold" pricing level to any member on the forum. Might be worth you while to pick up a small order if you are ever down that way.

Lewwie
02-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Wait what? I'm emailing them right away because I never got it. It's strange, their website shows only the 2019 pricelists.

NWA_Fireworks
02-10-2020, 11:41 PM
WE at Kneppy's Fireworks also carry the Nishiki shells. in the Raccoon Brand.

Raccoon makes a killer Nishiki Shell. 5? Nishiki Blast. Dominator is also releasing a Nishiki 60g can that looks fantastic. We will be carrying both!

Deanbc
02-11-2020, 09:18 AM
If you want to save on shipping, have the shipment sent to the closest warehouse, example...if it?s shipped Fedx it will go to a location and then be loaded on other trucks to be sent out for delivery. I?ve been doing this for a few years no. Just tell the shipper to send them to the lov
Cal terminal with instructions for them to call upon arrival. Then go pick them up. They will load the pallet of product onto your truck or trailer. Secure it down and take them home. Saves me anywhere from 1
$100-$175 depending on order size each time. I use that savings to buy more product of firing equipment.

ShorePyroTom
02-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Intergalactic has beautiful 5" Nishiki Kamuro shells called "Happy Ending". I saw them at the product demo night last year, and I was very impressed. Intergalactic offers wholesale pricing and they do ship. I would check them out as well!

joewad
02-11-2020, 11:54 AM
The 1.3 seductress is calling you with Nishiki Kamuro as her song. Be strong, the siren sings songs that are hypnotic.

Fox One
02-13-2020, 05:48 PM
There is also a nice Nishiki effect 60 gram canister shell sold under the Megaton label that is pretty affordable, if you can find a place that carries them. Otherwise, it appears American Wholesale Fireworks has 5 inch Nishiki cans from Raccoon and Heavyweight. It appears both are currently out of stock but available for pre-ordering. I also think Spirit of 76 has Nishiki cans sold under their own label.

Good luck in your search. I've got a local line on some Megaton Infinite Willows in NOAB form that I'm gonna incorporate into my finale this year. They are gonna cost $60 something per case of two wholesale. While not inexpensive, that is certainly much less than most nishiki effect NOABs on the market. A few cases of those may have to satiate my craving for nishiki this year.

PyroKing31
02-13-2020, 06:46 PM
There is also a nice Nishiki effect 60 gram canister shell sold under the Megaton label that is pretty affordable, if you can find a place that carries them. Otherwise, it appears American Wholesale Fireworks has 5 inch Nishiki cans from Raccoon and Heavyweight. It appears both are currently out of stock but available for pre-ordering. I also think Spirit of 76 has Nishiki cans sold under their own label.

Good luck in your search. I've got a local line on some Megaton Infinite Willows in NOAB form that I'm gonna incorporate into my finale this year. They are gonna cost $60 something per case of two wholesale. While not inexpensive, that is certainly much less than most nishiki effect NOABs on the market. A few cases of those may have to satiate my craving for nishiki this year.

I just saw that one from Megaton on GApyrodog81's youtube channel the other day. I wish I could find Megaton somewhere in Pennsylvania wholesale.

Fire Art
02-14-2020, 10:17 AM
Our Raccoon Nishiki Shells are on the water and should land by mid March