PDA

View Full Version : THE Wholesale Fireworks 2020 price list

Wholesale Fireworks
02-04-2020, 04:56 PM
The 2020 wholesale price list is now available. You can visit our website to watch product videos and download the price list. You can follow the link here that will take you right to the website.
http://www.wfboom.com
There are some great new DF1 items this year as well with great effects and even better custom artwork.
please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions

Robbro097
02-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Recursion looks awesome cool design for a 500g love how it shoots row by row, great colors too. Then artwork on top of performance total package.

Birdman
02-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Recursion looks awesome cool design for a 500g love how it shoots row by row, great colors too. Then artwork on top of performance total package.

Have to agree. I like it.

ShorePyroTom
02-05-2020, 01:51 AM
Backyard Battlefield looks fantastic!

MontanaMike
02-06-2020, 02:24 PM
One of my big favorites isn't available until after the max discount window this year but there are still a lot of great new ones to pick from. Too many great ones, I have trouble deciding!

Wholesale Fireworks
02-06-2020, 02:57 PM
One of my big favorites isn't available until after the max discount window this year but there are still a lot of great new ones to pick from. Too many great ones, I have trouble deciding!

Mike The good thing is that you can place your order now WITH the items you want even if they are not in stock. Pay for the order before the end of the discount period and it will hold the product and the discount for you. Then when all the items on your order arrive we will ship the order all at the same time and you just pay for the shipping at that time. Hope that helps with your ordering process.

displayfireworks1
02-06-2020, 09:22 PM
Ray let the cat out of the bag, now everyone can see the artwork. LOL Anyone notice anything in the Recursion artwork? I wanted to be the first to include it on Consumer Fireworks artwork.

Birdman
02-06-2020, 11:42 PM
Ray let the cat out of the bag, now everyone can see the artwork. LOL Anyone notice anything in the Recursion artwork? I wanted to be the first to include it on Consumer Fireworks artwork.

I noticed the Cobra right away!

displayfireworks1
02-07-2020, 05:50 AM
I have a flare in one hand and the Cobra Remote in the other. I think this cake would present nice 2 at a time on a left and right position for those that have a fireworks firing system. Of course you can also shoot it one at a time.

Wholesale Fireworks
02-07-2020, 10:02 AM

Sorry Dave....I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the new products before they sell out. Get your orders in early!

Birdman
02-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Does this mean we should be anticipating a new video on the DF1 YouTube channel soon?

Wholesale Fireworks
03-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Tier #2 discount structure now in place. We still are offering shipping discounts for orders that ship on or before March 31st. Check out the price list on our website. http://www.wfboom.com

displayfireworks1
03-06-2020, 07:53 PM
I'm waiting for word on delivery of my new products then I will get video . Wfboom.com has production video post I believe. We ordered big on what is in stock already plus it's on sale