PDA

View Full Version : NY Fel and Magazine

yamiacaveman
01-29-2020, 09:40 AM
I know, here we go again.

I'm not sure if it's hard to get a type 54 license in NY but it seems like to use it you need to take state tests- also course like the PGI offers then apprenticeship training. I believe??? So, do those rules apply to hobbyist too??? or doesn't NY tolerate the Hobbyist, unlike Pennsylania.

part 2 how hard is it to get a magazine approved in NY, Just thinking, I have about 100 acres up by Cooperstown.

displayfireworks1
01-29-2020, 10:33 AM
I thought you had an ATF license? You are on steps 5 and 6 . Did you do step 1 and apply for an ATF license? You keep asking questions you are going to get 20 different answers. Did your purchase my ATF package? What is your current license status ?

Passamj20
01-29-2020, 02:00 PM
I just did mine in buffalo, the license itself is not hard at all. Talk with Al from Fire Art or Bob with Kellners for contingency. Purchase Dave’s videos, watch them 2-3 times then watch again while you fill out your application. It’s 10x easier to get your type 54 without having a magazine. Apply get it and then work on the magazine. Check out my post on what I went through Fellow NY’er and atf license. But get the videos on their way.

displayfireworks1
01-29-2020, 07:40 PM
At Passamj20 .... Thank you of confirming to get the license and then get the magazine..... I have been preaching for years, it is all the opposite of what was taught over the years on how to go about doing this.

yamiacaveman
01-29-2020, 09:03 PM
Dave, I have my 54, now I also speak and write in English, where did I say I didn't have my 54 above. I stated that to use your 54, from what I read you need to do the other things, state tests and so before you can put on a show or blow things off. DOES NY tolerate hobbyist, like PA does, and part 2 is it possible to get a magazine in NY.
Yes, I think I mentioned that before, that I purchased your package, and really it's none of your business what my license status is, but it is current.
If I keep asking questions??? Why be here, I will asked you again, please remove me and my content from this forum.
I'm way to old to be treated like a child, a newbie yeah child no.

displayfireworks1
01-29-2020, 09:16 PM
I know, here we go again.

I'm not sure if it's hard to get a type 54 license in NY but it seems like to use it you need to take state tests- also course like the PGI offers then apprenticeship training. I believe??? So, do those rules apply to hobbyist too??? or doesn't NY tolerate the Hobbyist, unlike Pennsylania.

part 2 how hard is it to get a magazine approved in NY, Just thinking, I have about 100 acres up by Cooperstown.
If you had the license you would know that answer and not ask it. People that I know of that are ATF licensed don't ask all of those theoretical questions with a failure driven outcome. The ATF covers a lot of what you are asking in the interview. .