PDA

View Full Version : American Wholesale Fireworks 2020 Price List is Available Now!

snickels
01-21-2020, 09:24 AM
Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know that our 2020 American Wholesale Fireworks Price List is available now! All members on this forum, will automatically receive our Platinum pricing! Please email me to obtain a copy of our official 2020 Wholesale Price list! Some of the new lines we are carrying this year are?
Blue Dragon
Dominator Pro Level
Inked
Machine Made
Pyro High
Raccoon
We will also have plenty of new items from all of the brands we have had in the past. A couple of things to keep in mind this year in terms of ordering?

Factory Explosions and Production Delays​

Per an advisory we received from the American Pyrotechnics Association, this is one of the most complicated/difficult production years for China in recent memory. The production stoppages are due to multiple factory explosions; an even earlier Chinese New Year and stricter governmental regulations. You will see that we already have a large amount of items in-stock and have a good amount on the water and/or produced that are just waiting to be shipped.

2020 Pre-Orders and Purchasing

As always, we accept pre-orders and running invoices with a 50% deposit. All you have to do is e-mail or call in your order and we will put an invoice together for you. The only way to guarantee product is by going with this option. As in the past, if we are told a certain item isn?t going to make it here from China, we will let you know. At that point you can pick a substitute or your deposit can go towards your balance. Even if you aren?t ready to put in your full order, you can start with a few items and add to your pre-order over the next few months. Most of the items that are in-stock now will not have any more shipments coming; so these items could run out at any time. If there are any of these you really want, I would recommend getting an invoice started. ​

I look forward to working with you this year and, as always, if there is anything you need, never hesitate to ask. I am available by email at sabrina@americanfireworks.com.

Icooclast
01-21-2020, 10:56 AM
can't wait to see the new list. i sent you a PM with my e-mail :)

nightstalker
01-22-2020, 11:23 PM
Sent PM with e-mail

Texan Gringos
01-23-2020, 04:25 PM
PM sent with e-mail.

Pryofan1
01-24-2020, 06:09 AM
PM sent with email

snickels
01-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Thanks Everyone! I have responded. Please check your notifications. :)

Lonely Bros Pyros
01-27-2020, 11:13 AM
I didn't receive anything yet. I had pm'd and emailed you. Thanks.

snickels
01-28-2020, 10:03 AM
I didn't receive anything yet. I had pm'd and emailed you. Thanks.

Hi Todd! I sent in yesterday, Monday, January 27th at 1:11pm Eastern Time Zone. I just doubled checked your email address and it's correct, plus I didn't get any kick backs. I'm going to forward it now. If you don't receive it this time, please give me a phone call at 330-650-1776. Thanks! Sabrina :)

Fox One
01-28-2020, 10:43 PM
Did someone say Raccoon Brand and Platinum pricing?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/KbwMhWgJxJNG8/source.gif

Rick_In_Tampa
01-30-2020, 07:43 PM
My buddy and I just got 3 pallets of AWF Dominator products! Showed up Monday. Going to get my mitts on them Saturday. Very excited!!

Icooclast
01-31-2020, 02:34 AM
i sent ya a couple e-mails with some questions. so, please let me know if you got them? some times yahoo fails to send/receive messages until some time later or not at all. seems to be random too. thanks for your help :)

snickels
01-31-2020, 07:53 AM
i sent ya a couple e-mails with some questions. so, please let me know if you got them? some times yahoo fails to send/receive messages until some time later or not at all. seems to be random too. thanks for your help :)

Hi Eric, I went searching for this. It looks like you used our "contact us" option on our website, that goes directly to my boss. I will get a response over to you shortly. :) Thanks!

Mississippipyro
03-03-2020, 04:02 PM
PM sent with email