PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Product Catalogs

fireworkguy98
01-19-2020, 03:01 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know if its still possible to get paper catalogs from companies? (and if so, how should i go about it and who still does?) There's something about looking through them that is so much more satisfying than the online browsing to me. Maybe there's a little nostalgia there too LOL. Plus they're really cool to hold onto as part of your pyro collection. They're one of the things that don't burn up with use XD

jamisonlm3
01-19-2020, 08:04 AM
If you want nostalgia, you can try searching in the internet archives. Some still have print catalogs. Spirit of 76 is one of them if I remember correctly. Others have a .pdf you can download.

Birdman
01-19-2020, 10:00 AM
Phantom sends me a catalog every year....and smaller mailers all of the time. For some reason I use to get catalogs when I was a kid even though I lived in NJ where they aren't legal. I was like a kid in a candy store only I wasn't allowed to buy anything. So frustrating. I always wondered what would happen if I placed an order. I still like to look through a firework catalog. Makes for good bathroom reading. But a good website with videos is so much more helpful and entertaining.

Icooclast
01-19-2020, 11:55 AM
a good website with videos is so much more helpful and entertaining.

i agree with this :)

although i know 76fireworks.com is supposed to still have ones they send in the mail. you just have to ask.

jamisonlm3
01-19-2020, 09:03 PM
Birdman, I was the same. I got their catalogs in the mail and would drool over everthing. If you do a quick search, I posted the links for two of their older catalogs I have that actually survived to be scanned. One is a 2001 and the other a 2007 catalog.

fireworkguy98
01-19-2020, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the help guys, i see that 76 definitely does, I?ll definitely need to contact them. I also saw that it seems winda and skyking also still do catalog requests! Hopefully they approve my requests for some! :)

fireworkguy98
01-25-2020, 12:01 PM
Hey guys just a little update, Spirit of 76 were awesome with the catalog i requested. I filled out their form online and called to confirm they got the information. I received my 2019 catalog and 2020 new products book within 2 days! That was super fast! o_o

P.S. They just uploaded video demos for all their new products on the same day i got the catalog in the mail. Lots of really cool stuff this year!

nightstalker
01-25-2020, 09:56 PM
Spirit of 76 sent their New Products Catalog and emailed their 2020 price list a couple of weeks ago. Bill is a real good guy to deal with. He follows up with phone calls.

NWA_Fireworks
02-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Join NFA and go to their conference! The exhibition has so many trade booths, and every distributor and manufacturer has a catalog for you.

fireworkguy98
02-17-2020, 03:03 PM
Join NFA and go to their conference! The exhibition has so many trade booths, and every distributor and manufacturer has a catalog for you.

Very Seriously considering it for the future!

Shogun actually sent me two of their 2020 catalogs and a nifty little wall scroll calendar as well! :)
They arrived on Valentines Day, perfect for distracting me from feeling lonely LOL XD