PDA

View Full Version : Intergalactic Fireworks has a new website- a work in progress

Chubbles
01-09-2020, 02:01 PM
It's my day off, and I decided to take a drive up there. I always check the website to figure out my order ahead of time. It's an all new website (about time), but there are no prices or videos. There's no place to log in. They said it's being worked on. I hope it doesn't take too long, I'd like to stockpile a bit. They need to update their stock on the website too.

DavidthePyro
01-09-2020, 02:06 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting when I'll get product and price lists from American, I know the feeling. I just want to get my order together so I can modify it as I see fit before submitting. I usually need a little time to chew it over. So much time still. I heard there could be issues stemming from a factory explosion, so I'm a little more anxious to get my order in

Chubbles
08-13-2020, 02:36 AM
BTW, their website is much better now: prices, videos for most products. It's much better than before.

I just thought I'd update.

displayfireworks1
08-14-2020, 10:09 PM
Intergalactic Fireworks is one of the advertisers here on pyrotalk.com. I checked out the updated site , it looks nice. Some nice products also.