PDA

View Full Version : TV Commercials

fatcat
12-31-2019, 09:04 PM
Hey Guys and Gals.
Sitting here on NY eve realizing that there is no pyro for me tonight or tomorrow so watching the tube. Getting really bored at some of the commercials on. Thought if anybody else was getting sick of particular commercials so decided to ask all you pyros. If this is inappropriate, Dave , then go ahead and shut it down. Any way I will start by saying that all those commercials with Limu the Emu are some of the most stupid ads I have seen in a long time. (Just my opinion of course.) What say folks

joewad
12-31-2019, 09:29 PM
Just from watching commercials it appears the only business that makes money now a days is insurance (all kinds) and attorneys (during the daytime).

Fox One
01-01-2020, 03:00 AM
I miss the commercials featuring the guy in joewad's profile image. Smiling Bob might have been full of it, but at least his commercials were entertaining. I remember catching myself whistling the tune to Enzyte's theme song all the time, often at work and probably at a few places where references to Enzyte (no matter how subtle) probably would not have been considered all that appropriate.

joewad
01-01-2020, 12:02 PM
I miss the commercials featuring the guy in joewad's profile image. Smiling Bob might have been full of it, but at least his commercials were entertaining. I remember catching myself whistling the tune to Enzyte's theme song all the time, often at work and probably at a few places where references to Enzyte (no matter how subtle) probably would not have been considered all that appropriate.

Believe it or not, I had the Enzyte jingle as my ringtone on my work phone. Always brought a smile.........

chriskrc
01-02-2020, 08:14 AM
I hear ya its all the same commercials now. Even the superbowl commercials have gotten pretty lame. Hopefully we get some good ones this year.

Birdman
01-02-2020, 11:19 AM
I noticed its been the same commercial over and over. They could at least switch it up. I can only assume they are doing this so you pay for no ads.

hatsgoods
01-02-2020, 06:35 PM
this is just my option. i feel that 99.999 % of TV and commercials suck. i only watch the TV when bad weather and storms are upon me and maybe once a month, if that i will watch a show or 2 on the HGTV network channel on home improvement or diy stuff. then i only look forward to the new bud light commercial on the supper bowl. to me all other TV sucks. thats just my 2 cents.