View Full Version : PyroBoom New Years Rack Sales

joewad
12-31-2019, 06:31 PM
Appears Pyrobooms rack sale for 2020 is in place until 31 January 2020.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4690&stc=1

joewad
12-31-2019, 06:47 PM
Website image has been amended/changed to the following sales...

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4691&stc=1

Basically, there is not a free shipping option but rather a 20/20 sales upon racks and shipping

pyroboom
12-31-2019, 10:14 PM
Thanks Joe. The sale is on now and runs until 1/31/2020. Use the code 2020 and get 20% of racks and 20% off shipping.

Rick_In_Tampa
12-31-2019, 11:20 PM
Does that 20% off shipping apply to tubes too?

Fox One
01-01-2020, 02:27 AM
I appreciate PyroBoom running this special. This has really helped me tremendously, as I'm just starting out and having to buy all of my equipment from scratch. As we all know, firing systems, tubes, racks and the cost to ship them can really add up fast. This January 2020 sale helped me save over $100. That is an extra $100 I can put toward fireworks. Every bit of savings helps. I just ordered five 18 shot racks w/ tubes, two 12 shot racks w/ tubes and four 6 shot racks. Added to what I've already purchased over the previous 6 to 7 months, this should give me the capacity to put 250 shells into the sky come July 4th. I'll probably take advantage of the month long sale and place another order to get me up to 300 total tubes and the racks needed to hold them. This extra savings has greatly aided my wish to not only have the equipment I need to put on my first "real" show, but to also make this first show a big one. And it will be pretty nice to not have to spend much on racks/tubes going forward, having invested in that stuff all up front. Thanks Eric!

Fox One
01-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Does that 20% off shipping apply to tubes too?

I believe their promo ad states that this 20/20 deal only applies to tubes if they are ordered with racks.

Icooclast
01-01-2020, 03:55 AM
I believe their promo ad states that this 20/20 deal only applies to tubes if they are ordered with racks.

i read this too, it's just for racks (empty or full) is what it says on the announcement: fuse, firing systems, loose tubes, etc. not included. again this is how it sounds to me. HOWEVER;the ad's fine print says free shipping for empty and full, so i am confused. maybe someone from pyroboom can straighten it out for us? or am i the only one who sees that in the fine print?

Fox One
01-01-2020, 04:22 AM
i read this too, it's just for racks (empty or full) is what it says on the announcement: fuse, firing systems, loose tubes, etc. not included. again this is how it sounds to me. HOWEVER;the ad's fine print says free shipping for empty and full, so i am confused. maybe someone from pyroboom can straighten it out for us? or am i the only one who sees that in the fine print?

That wording was in there yesterday, but they caught it and edited it to reflect the new conditions of the sale on their home page. I assume the error was just a simple case of them using the banner from the previous year and forgetting to change the details until someone saw it or asked for clarification.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-01-2020, 07:43 PM

Yeah.. For whatever reason I didn't see the ads yesterday when I was reading this thread. Oh well...

pyroboom
01-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the support! Believe it or not this sale is BETTER than free shipping. Meaning this deal is very likely a BETTER deal than free shipping. I reviewed some orders received already and I've found out that they are better than free shipping. The 20% off the racks and the 20% off shipping is coming in cheaper than if it were free shipping.

On the fine print:

1) The offer is only for racks with DR11 12" tubes. Empty racks are out of stock until 2/1/2020.
2) It does not include single tubes. Only consumer racks.
3) Fuse, firing systems, etc. are not part of the offer.
4) While supplies last
5) sale ends on 1/31/2020
6) allow up to 4 weeks for delivery

Feel free send me a message on FB, message me here, contact us at pyroboom.com or email me directly at orders@pyroboom.com

Thanks!