PDA

View Full Version : Display Crew 2020 SouthEast PA / NJ / NY / DE

PyroManiacs
12-31-2019, 01:47 PM
Looking for a CDL individual who wants to get on 1.3 shows who lives around the South East PA region, hazmat not necessary but a huge plus. Hit me with a PM to get situated for the upcoming season.

Some days will be long and back to back and may include being on the road for up to 3 days during the week of the 4th.

215less
06-28-2020, 11:38 PM
I know it's been a minute but like i mentioned on FB before i deployed, Im gonna get my hazmat and a type 54 or something similar and will be highly interested in joining into something with ya. Still really bummed im missing out on all the fun this year but being down here may have landed me a blasting position for a future contract so working with the current gov contractor now and see if 54 is acceptable, kinda be nice to kill to birds kinda thing ya know? Hope all is well back north my dude.

PyroManiacs
07-02-2020, 12:33 AM
I know it's been a minute but like i mentioned on FB before i deployed, Im gonna get my hazmat and a type 54 or something similar and will be highly interested in joining into something with ya. Still really bummed im missing out on all the fun this year but being down here may have landed me a blasting position for a future contract so working with the current gov contractor now and see if 54 is acceptable, kinda be nice to kill to birds kinda thing ya know? Hope all is well back north my dude.

Yea dude, totally feel ya. Just keep in touch as it looks like not much is going on this year anyway, lol.