PDA

View Full Version : Any good Pyro related gifts this holiday?

Birdman
12-26-2019, 12:05 PM
So I'm wondering of anyone received any pyro related holiday gifts from thoughtful family and/or friends?

I bought my Cobra system for myself. My wife gave me a gift cert for the pyro store I am purchasing much of my 4th product from. She also gave me a pair of firework printed Saxx boxer briefs!

Big Worm
12-26-2019, 12:18 PM
I got a new Gopro hero 7 for filming fireworks!

jamisonlm3
12-26-2019, 07:01 PM
That GoPro 7 is going to be nice! Not really a christmas gift or anything, but I got a couple of boxes of MJGs during their black friday sale last month. I plan on testing them out soon.

Big Worm
12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
That GoPro 7 is going to be nice! Not really a christmas gift or anything, but I got a couple of boxes of MJGs during their black friday sale last month. I plan on testing them out soon.

Soon like New Years show?
I am really excited to be able to film on something besides my phone. (baby steps) LOL

Philly Pyro Kev
12-26-2019, 10:45 PM
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4682&stc=1
I got some good tshirts from my wife!! And she got me an awesome Jersey made with my PHILADELPHIA PYROS crew logo on it.http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4683&stc=1

jamisonlm3
12-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Soon like New Years show?
I am really excited to be able to film on something besides my phone. (baby steps) LOLIt will do that just fine. I'm very happy with my Hero 4s. I'm crossing my fingers for new years, but you know how things can go sometimes.

Big Worm
12-26-2019, 11:28 PM
I got some good tshirts from my wife!! And she got me an awesome Jersey made with my PHILADELPHIA PYROS crew logo on it.4683

Wow those shirts are really cool Kev. You got any good PPK slices coming for NYE?

Arclight
12-27-2019, 01:12 AM
I bought some stuff from one of your advertisers, Martinez Specialties. Turns out they not only have eMatch, but also some specialty igniters for blasters.

Rick_In_Tampa
12-29-2019, 05:11 PM
I got enough quickplug cue strips to convert half my firing mods, and enough quick-plug slats to plug them into. I also have 2 cases of tannerite 25 shot willow cakes in the garage, and 2 cases of the 100 shot "non-salute" finale cakes on the way. I told the wife if I don't end up in jail this year, there's just not much else I can do at this point. :cool: