PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dave and Wholesale Fireworks WFBoom!

CozmicRooster
12-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Picked up my DF1 pallet from the local freight dock a few days ago and got it into storage. Everything looks great and really looking forward to seeing those Willows!

displayfireworks1
12-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Thank you for purchasing the displayfireworks1 bulk deal at Wholesale Fireworks. Glad to hear the shipment arrived safely. I hope you enjoy the performance of the fireworks. Please remember to look at the directional instructions when setting the cakes up for your audience.
Remember if you have a firing system the optional electric fire ports are on all the cakes with the exception of O.G Pyro. Or you may just light them the traditional way. Last month someone from Alaska took advance of the bulk deal also. I’m making my way around the country. Next, I am eagerly awaiting arrive of the next three displayfireworks1 products as the 2020 season approaches. Can’t wait to show everyone the full artwork when they arrive.

Wholesale Fireworks
12-13-2019, 12:07 PM
Hey Rooster...Thanks again for taking advantage of the DF1 pallet deal. Dave has done a great job coming up with great effects and ideas for products, and it has been a pleasure working with him over the years. We know you will like what you just purchased and next years items will be just as good if not better. From the artwork all the way to the effects these items are custom made. THE Wholesale Fireworks and AFW brand are proud to be a part of this collaboration. If you can try and save a piece and I am sure if Dave is over in the area he would be happy to autograph them for you.