PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Houston area

Chazz
12-07-2019, 01:38 PM
I have not been messing with fireworks in a couple of years. I have some assorted chemicals if that I?m not going to use anymore. If anyone in the area is interested in them let me know. I can work up a list if needed. It?s not a whole lot, just s few pounds of this and that. Free for the taking to a good home. :)
Charles

displayfireworks1
12-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Hold onto them for now. There are some ATF license holders in that Houston Texas area on the forums. I am going to see if we can find one of them to take the chemicals. We have helped several people with this in the past that want to GIVE AWAY the chemicals. We can assist the transfer to an ATF license holder. Keep an eye on your private messages. Prepare a list of what you have. Before you transfer the chemicals message me so I can verify someone is not scamming you.

Chazz
12-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Thanks, I have put together a list and will let you know when someone reaches out to me.
I appreciate the help

Fire Art
12-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Hello Chazz. Welcome to the forum.

esgrillo
12-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Thanks, I have put together a list and will let you know when someone reaches out to me.
I appreciate the help

Chazz -

Welcome to the forum from another Houston area pyro. Not interested in the chemicals but you will get good use of this site I am sure.

displayfireworks1
12-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Respond to that PM in the next 2 days or your gone. Dont waste people's time.