PDA

View Full Version : Looking For??

yamiacaveman
11-24-2019, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but I am looking for anyone in PA that sells "The Vince Special Cake". I believe I first saw a video, somewhere on this site or by Dave on one of his Utube videos. I have written down Pryo Imports - Vince Special Cake, but I'm not sure Pryo Imprts is still around, I also believe the cake has been around for about 10 years, so I don't even know if it is manufactured anymore.

Thanks for any help,

yamiacaveman

displayfireworks1
11-24-2019, 06:59 PM
When I showed that video he sold that cake out almost immediately from the 5 surrounding states and still didn't sign to advertise with me. Some of these display companies are either stubborn or cheap or both.
Check with Al at Fire Art in Clearfield Pennsylvania. I believe he was selling something similar. This assumes you have your ATF license.

yamiacaveman
11-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the info Dave. -- Yes thanks to you, with the help of your DVD and words at Cobra Con, license came through about a month before the 4th, 2018 -- So now always looking for the "Good Stuff", lol, and that cake looked great!

I will probably investigate some more cakes - then get intouch with Al -when I have a list together.