PDA

View Full Version : Artwork teaser displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks

displayfireworks1
11-20-2019, 08:42 PM
Production for the next 3 displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks has started. Here is a teaser of a piece of the artwork from 2 of them. I design my own art on paper and video. I then have my artist professionally finish the label to my specifications. I can only show a small cut from each art creation at this time. I have a new artist for these next pieces, I am very pleased with his work. If you enjoy looking at fireworks artwork. I think you will really enjoy these next products. Of course, you will also enjoy the performance of these fireworks.
These fireworks products are available through Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio. If you are in the retail fireworks business give them a call and considering adding them to your current inventory.
https://wfboom.com/
Also check out the DF1 product locator page of my website for a retail location near you.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/df1-product-locator.php
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4588&stc=1
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4589&stc=1

Robbro097
11-21-2019, 12:33 AM
The rocket aimed at police drone is awesome. You really have some really fun artwork your cakes.

Arclight
11-21-2019, 04:02 AM
You should make a cake called "Not in Commerce."

joewad
11-21-2019, 12:38 PM
You should make a cake called "Not in Commerce."

Magic Tape

displayfireworks1
11-21-2019, 07:33 PM
I should do "Is My Back on Fire" LOL That is line I said from one of my older videos. Probably wouldn't go over well as a Consumer Fireworks product LOL. Some of my YouTube subscribers suggested I should make a T-Shirt with that line on the back of the shirt LOL. The drone in this artwork is a reference to my friends in Salinas California. I covered this in one of my videos a few years back. There is some other fun stuff in this artwork I'll explain once it lands at Wholesale Fireworks in Ohio. Creating the art pieces for these fireworks labels is fun and stimulating for me. I grew up enjoying the artwork in Mad Magazine and on pinball machine back glass. In that spirit I want to make the labeling on these fireworks products fun to look at in addition to the user enjoying the performance of the fireworks product.

Arclight
11-22-2019, 12:39 AM
I should do "Is My Back on Fire" LOL That is line I said from one of my older videos. Probably wouldn't go over well as a Consumer Fireworks product LOL. Some of my YouTube subscribers suggested I should make a T-Shirt with that line on the back of the shirt LOL. The drone in this artwork is a reference to my friends in Salinas California. I covered this in one of my videos a few years back. There is some other fun stuff in this artwork I'll explain once it lands at Wholesale Fireworks in Ohio. Creating the art pieces for these fireworks labels is fun and stimulating for me. I grew up enjoying the artwork in Mad Magazine and on pinball machine back glass. In that spirit I want to make the labeling on these fireworks products fun to look at in addition to the user enjoying the performance of the fireworks product.

An R. Crumb style piece would be cool too.

Arclight
11-22-2019, 12:45 AM

An R. Crumb style piece would be cool too.