PDA

View Full Version : Let's see a show of hands:

RalphieJ
11-12-2019, 10:55 PM
How many folks went to a municipal or stadium show this past 4th and saw a multiple break shell? 0 for 3 for me. Not even a bottom shot on the one large crossette in our town's show. We're usually good for a couple of red/white/blue/salute shells and a large artillery just before the finale. But nope, not in the last 5 years or more. Sad.

PyroKing31
11-13-2019, 07:27 AM
Company out by me Young Explosives uses a mutli break that is a huge tease if you don't suspect it. It starts with falling leaves and then a delayed about 1 second Salute. They have been using it the past few years.

Other than that one example I cannot think of any others.

chriskrc
11-13-2019, 08:10 AM
Honestly I saw a show with some crossettes but as far as other multi breaks I haven't seen anything else. Except on my own 1.4 show.

PyroKing31
11-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Same company as mentioned before uses a larger probably 4 or 5 inch crossette shell. Pops into 5 or 6 and then those crossette. Its one of my favorites.

BMoore
11-13-2019, 06:31 PM
If you are counting peanut shells then yes, I've seen them used but it doesn't seem to be too common. If a multi-break shell blows in the pipe then you've got a much bigger problem than just sending shells up in flights if that is the effect you are going for.