PDA

View Full Version : PyroBoom Free Shipping New Years Offer

joewad
10-29-2019, 01:05 PM
I was wondering if Pyroboom offered there free shipping on consumer mortar racks last year, January 2019 or not. I missed it and would like to take advantage in 2020 if offered. I've emailed Pyroboom a couple of times about a 2020 offer and have not received my usual quick reply from them regarding emails.

PyroKing31
10-29-2019, 04:59 PM
Following this as well

Rick_In_Tampa
10-29-2019, 07:22 PM
Dang that would be nice! I could use another 100 tubes. I'd jump all over a free shipping offer.

Big Worm
10-29-2019, 08:15 PM
Pyroboom replied to this question in a different post.

"Sadly I won't be offering free shipping on DR11 or DR9 tubes anytime soon. There will be free shipping on racks in January of 2020.

I'll mull this over and see what I can deal I work up for Black Friday.

Thanks for the support and business everyone!"

pyroboom
10-29-2019, 11:58 PM
Big Worm is correct. I recall we offered free shipping on tubes just 2 times in over 11 years. Free shipping is planned for January of 2020 for all of our mortar racks with a minimum purchase.

Joewad, sorry, I did not get an email from you. I usually respond within 1 hour during business hours. There are some catch words that are no-no using the contact us page, like "SEO" will reject the email because I get a bunch of junk mail. Also you can email me directly at orders@pyroboom.com

joewad
10-30-2019, 05:03 PM
Big Worm is correct. I recall we offered free shipping on tubes just 2 times in over 11 years. Free shipping is planned for January of 2020 for all of our mortar racks with a minimum purchase.

Joewad, sorry, I did not get an email from you. I usually respond within 1 hour during business hours. There are some catch words that are no-no using the contact us page, like "SEO" will reject the email because I get a bunch of junk mail. Also you can email me directly at orders@pyroboom.com

Thanks for the reply, I knew something was "aloof" because you have always replied in a very timely manner. Can you share what the minimum rack purchase requirement will be?

pyroboom
10-30-2019, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the reply, I knew something was "aloof" because you have always replied in a very timely manner. Can you share what the minimum rack purchase requirement will be?

Last year it was $150.00 for free shipping on racks. I've not ironed out the details just yet, but will have a better idea in mid-December. I'm guessing it will be close to this number.

joewad
10-31-2019, 08:37 AM
Last year it was $150.00 for free shipping on racks. I've not ironed out the details just yet, but will have a better idea in mid-December. I'm guessing it will be close to this number.

A bit less and I will be "in", say 2 of your 18 shot angle racks

Fox One
11-02-2019, 09:00 PM
I need to buy a lot more than $150.00 worth of stuff. Does the free shipping still apply if you order racks with the tubes included? I still need to buy plenty of both between now and July 4th.

displayfireworks1
11-02-2019, 09:46 PM
I guess its all relative to your funding. When pyroboom has this free shipping offer on these racks with that low minimal free shipping offer, it has to be the best deal out there. If I remember correctly he has challenged people over the years to try to build them cheaper than he is selling them for. I'm curious when people want to purchase just the mortars , are you building a design pyroboom does not offer or is it a cost savings strategy?

Rick_In_Tampa
11-03-2019, 06:43 PM
I use milk crates for racks so all I need are the mortar tubes. I've got a really nice 36 shot rack (from Pyroboom!) that didn't even make it into the show this year because I didn't order enough mortars.

Icooclast
11-03-2019, 07:40 PM
I guess its all relative to your funding. When pyroboom has this free shipping offer on these racks with that low minimal free shipping offer, it has to be the best deal out there. If I remember correctly he has challenged people over the years to try to build them cheaper than he is selling them for. I'm curious when people want to purchase just the mortars , are you building a design pyroboom does not offer or is it a cost savings strategy?

interesting tid-bit. one of the pyroboom cust. service people figured out that buying the racks with the tubes was like a few bucks cheaper, and i do mean only a few bucks. still better off buying them than the empty ones. unless pricing has changed

pyroboom
11-04-2019, 06:50 PM
I need to buy a lot more than $150.00 worth of stuff. Does the free shipping still apply if you order racks with the tubes included? I still need to buy plenty of both between now and July 4th.

The Minimum will probably be at least $150.00, perhaps even $200.00, but anything over what is set will have free shipping.

Fox One
11-04-2019, 09:02 PM
The Minimum will probably be at least $150.00, perhaps even $200.00, but anything over what is set will have free shipping.

Whoo hoo! I'll be ready. I've already got at least $200 set aside for rack/tube combos and I'd like to bump that up to $300 if I can afford it by January. I've already bought some racks and tubes from you guys this year on a couple of occasions, but I am a newbie when it comes to putting on bigger shows, so I am starting from scratch basically when it comes to equipment. In other words, I need plenty of everything. LOL. I have a firing system now and enough cues to handle what I'll be shooting next year. Now I need more tubes and racks and then I'll be in decent shape in terms of equipment.