PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Athens GA

MCpyro
08-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone, finally broke down and made me an account, hope everyone is well. im ordering my How to type 54 kit soon and cant wait to be using the big stuff in my neck of the woods. if anyone knows any contingency storage in north ga let me know pls. other than that im like a fat girl at prom; just happy to be here

FruitLeups
08-22-2019, 06:21 PM
Hello and welcome, from just down the road from you in Duluth, Ga!

Chubbles
08-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

displayfireworks1
08-22-2019, 09:00 PM
All of you fireworks enthusiast signing onto the forums from that Section #4 (see link) part of United States, should consider signing on to work a few displays for J & M Fireworks. They are one of my advertisers here on pyrotalk.com. In addition to giving you some training and having you work some displays They will help you with the documents you need to get licensed and sell you some product for your own personal use. Not sure who all is selling 1.3 fireworks in Georgia but you are going to need a place to purchase 1.3 fireworks.
I met a few people from Georgia and keep trying to convenience a few of them already selling 1.4 to step into 1.3 sales.
Here is the J & M link
https://www.jandmdisplays.com/join-our-team.html

Rick_In_Tampa
08-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Lol.. Fat girl at prom eh... Good stuff. Welcome aboard MC!

MCpyro
08-23-2019, 07:45 AM
All of you fireworks enthusiast signing onto the forums from that Section #4 (see link) part of United States, should consider signing on to work a few displays for J & M Fireworks. They are one of my advertisers here on pyrotalk.com. In addition to giving you some training and having you work some displays They will help you with the documents you need to get licensed and sell you some product for your own personal use. Not sure who all is selling 1.3 fireworks in Georgia but you are going to need a place to purchase 1.3 fireworks.
I met a few people from Georgia and keep trying to convenience a few of them already selling 1.4 to step into 1.3 sales.
Here is the J & M link
https://www.jandmdisplays.com/join-our-team.html

Signed up, now just waiting to hear back and thanks for all the help and videos

BeerGuyEd
08-23-2019, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forums from Marietta, GA!!!