PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pittsburgh pa

Modmotor54
08-16-2019, 09:16 PM
Pittsburgh for the outta state pyros. Really i live in Aliquippa "Hopewell township" either way hello! I figured i would join pyro talk considering last Tuesday i had my interview for my type 54. Talk about one heck of a birthday gift i couldn't be happier! Anyway im 31 years old as of yesterday and love fireworks what can i say. Fireworks have allways given me that adrenaline rush i always need. I have been setting off fireworks since i was 12. The family has allways looked forward for my little back yard shows since i was 15. Wait till next year! Friends and family definitely say im a adrenaline junkie. Love going fast and love everything that goes BOOM! Thanks for having me fellow pyros.

Ron

Chubbles
08-16-2019, 11:16 PM
Welcome. I'm new and from PA too (Philly). My Jr High was strange. Kids sold fireworks in the lunch room. I never bought lunch. Since PA legalized some good stuff, I'm in heaven. Our neighborhood puts on a show at our playground. I'm doing my best to learn as a hobbiest. This place helps!

PyroManiacs
08-16-2019, 11:32 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

PyroKing31
08-17-2019, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum. Go Steelers! My wife and I make it down to the 'burgh at least once a year. We might have Wegmans up here, but its no Wholey Market

Wholesale Fireworks
08-17-2019, 09:38 AM
Ron
Welcome to Pyro Talk and congrats on the type 54. We are right up the road from you stop by and check us out sometime if you haven't already http://www.wfboom.com

chriskrc
08-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you. Congrats on the 54.

Icooclast
08-17-2019, 11:28 AM
welcome to the forum. i am in OH, but i am about a 45 min. drive from Pittsburgh. (not factoring in traffic)

displayfireworks1
08-17-2019, 11:32 AM
I remember selling one of my ATF/DVD packages in the town of Aliquippa. Curious if that was you? Either way congratulations on receiving the ATF Display Fireworks license.

Modmotor54
08-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Ron
Welcome to Pyro Talk and congrats on the type 54. We are right up the road from you stop by and check us out sometime if you haven't already http://www.wfboom.com

Thanks Ray. I know all about wfboom now. Wish i knew years ago. This year was the first time ive bought products from your store loved it! I've made at least 4 trips so far from june to july.

Modmotor54
08-17-2019, 05:10 PM
I remember selling one of my ATF/DVD packages in the town of Aliquippa. Curious if that was you? Either way congratulations on receiving the ATF Display Fireworks license.

Yes that was me thanks again Dave. If it wasn't for your videos i would have no clue about the type 54. If anybody is even considering getting a type 54 without buying Dave's ATF/DVD package your crazy. Just my 2 cents.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Ron. Get yourself into "sponge mode"--there is a lot here to absorb. LOL.

Modmotor54
08-17-2019, 08:40 PM
Thanks Joe. Yeah ill definitely be absorbing as much as possible thats for sure. As a matter fact would you be able to point me in the right direction for building display racks? Lol

Rick_In_Tampa
08-18-2019, 07:49 PM
Welcome aboard Ron!! My father's family is from Pa and my wife is from Uniontown, Pa. Me, sorry. I'm from Cleveland. Go BROWNS!! Lol... Seriously, welcome! If you're an adrenaline junkie you've come to the right place. PyrojoeNEPA has an AMAZING amount of knowledge of everything pyro related.Including (and especially!!) audio setups and systems. PyroDan from Ohio makes some amazing racks. Esgrillo from Texas puts on shows that will make your eyes water. The list goes on and on. If you have questions, we have answers. Don't be bashful!!

bml215
08-25-2019, 08:23 PM
Hey welcome to the forum.

Fire Art
08-26-2019, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye out for our Fall Open Shoot in October. Hope you can make it up!