PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 Contingency Storage in Alabama

jasonmramsey
08-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Good morning all:

I am working to get my license but don't know of a place to obtain a contingency letter in the state of Alabama, around the Birmingham area. I have looked through the forum and can't see that this has been asked before. If anyone knows of a place that I can approach it would be greatly appreciated.

displayfireworks1
08-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Sign up to work a few shows for J & M Fireworks. They will help you get licensed and sell you some personal use stuff. Great learning opportunity also.

jasonmramsey
08-16-2019, 12:13 PM
Dave,
Thanks for the information. I did sign up with JandM and hope to be doing some displays with them in the future.

Does anyone else have any ideas on places that I can use as a contingency storage option in the state of Alabama. It does not seem to be as easy as it is in places like Pennsylvania and Ohio since there are so many distributors around that area.

pyromagic
10-28-2019, 09:32 PM
Dave,
Thanks for the information. I did sign up with JandM and hope to be doing some displays with them in the future.

Does anyone else have any ideas on places that I can use as a contingency storage option in the state of Alabama. It does not seem to be as easy as it is in places like Pennsylvania and Ohio since there are so many distributors around that area.

I have not seen your information come across my desk. I work for J&M.