PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Alabama

jasonmramsey
07-31-2019, 06:14 PM
Hello from down south!

I have always been into pyro and am just now in life pursuing my ATF. I just signed up with a local company to work some shows. Any advice for someone with just "YouTube" experience?!? :)

Rick_In_Tampa
07-31-2019, 06:18 PM
Hey there Jason! Welcome aboard. The only advice I can give you would be to start buying some fireworks and get your hands dirty!! The more you shoot, the more experience you'll gain. Get yourself a cheap Chinese firing system and work your way up from there.

The BEST advice I can give you would be to read these threads!!

fatcat
07-31-2019, 09:07 PM
Welcome aboard Jason, What part of Alabama do you call home. I lived about 5 years in the Montgomery area back in my AF days. Really enjoyed my stay in Bama, but never became an Auburn or U of A fan Probably why I wasn't missed when I left. LOL

chriskrc
08-01-2019, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you. I spent some time on Alabama in Huntsville, Red Stone Arsenal, loved it there. All the knowledge you want is on these forums.

Wholesale Fireworks
08-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Jason.

jasonmramsey
08-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Welcome aboard Jason, What part of Alabama do you call home. I lived about 5 years in the Montgomery area back in my AF days. Really enjoyed my stay in Bama, but never became an Auburn or U of A fan Probably why I wasn't missed when I left. LOL

I am currently in Birmingham, but spent 7 years in Montgomery as well.

PyroManiacs
08-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!