PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Fraternal Order of Police Show

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 10:17 AM
This is the video of the fireworks display I did for the Fort Lauderdale Fraternal Order of Police. This is an event the FOP puts on for the police officers and fire rescue personnel that have to work on the 4th of July. This event allows these brave men and women to spend a wonderful day celebrating the 4th of July with their families. Its an amazing event and I have been invited for the last 3 years to put on a fireworks display for them. This is a video of that display.

https://youtu.be/oKLeD1KDBDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKLeD1KDBDc&feature=youtu.be

joewad
07-25-2019, 03:58 PM
As i posted upon your youtube channel, well done for some a great cause. A group of people being thoughtful for another should happen more.

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 04:05 PM
and once again, I thank you for the kind words my friend. I appreciate your support.

PyroKing31
07-25-2019, 04:20 PM
Very nice show, 3 launch points is very nice.

I unfortunately can't do that where I fire from.

I did have one product question

What is the Zipper cake at 11:10 ?

displayfireworks1
07-25-2019, 07:28 PM
I was just going to say, you have done this display for them at least 3 times over the years. Good job I'm sure they appreciate it.

Pyro Paul
07-25-2019, 09:09 PM
Bazerk, you always do a great job on your displays my friend, I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to the day that you decide to put it to music!! It always feels good to give back to those that sacrifice for the community.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2019, 10:28 PM
Great show for an even greater cause!! Great job Sir!!

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 10:57 PM
Ok so here is the deal with the cake you are referring to. This cakes actually starts around 10:45 and it was supposed to be a 3 minute cake. Either I received the wrong product or the china man built it different than the product video but here is the link none the less. https://angryunicornimports.com/product/238-shots-3-minutes-cake/

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 10:59 PM
Great show for an even greater cause!! Great job Sir!!

Thanks Rick, I appreciate the fact that you even watched it brother. I am waiting for the day that us Florida boys get together one year and put a show on for the ages.

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 11:02 PM
Bazerk, you always do a great job on your displays my friend, I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to the day that you decide to put it to music!! It always feels good to give back to those that sacrifice for the community.

I cant tell you how many times people ask me for this. The issue for me when it comes to a pyro musical is that I am too meticulous. I would need too much control and too many cues to do a pyro musical the way I think it should be done. That being said, if I could just learn to loosen up my expectations, I could theoretically pull it off and I am sure people would love it. However, my personal confidence isnt there as of yet to be honest. Ive only got 10 18Ms and I feel like I need at least 10 more to pull off what I would accept as acceptable. Does that make sense? Also, thank you for your support and for watching my video bud. I know they can get long and boring but so many people ask for the full shows so I try not to cut them up in post.

Bazerk
07-25-2019, 11:06 PM
I was just going to say, you have done this display for them at least 3 times over the years. Good job I'm sure they appreciate it.

You are correct sir. I am honored to do this for them and I get to have fun while doing it. You should come down next year and put it on with me. It would make for good youtube content and is for a good cause. I could use so knowledgeable help. I will introduce you to everyone from FOP president, to the top cops, city council, ATF and the fire guys. :) On top of all of that, feed you like a king and have as much to drink as you can fathom. What can go wrong?! At the end of the day, they do very much appreciate it and I appreciate the fact that I have you to blame for me getting my license...lol

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2019, 11:08 PM
Thanks Rick, I appreciate the fact that you even watched it brother. I am waiting for the day that us Florida boys get together one year and put a show on for the ages.

You do great work my friend! It's always a pleasure watching your shows. The idea of doing an all Florida show has a lot of merit! It would be nice to get some show sponsors to donate some $$ or products so we could do a large show for first responders and military. Possibly at Avon Park for example.

Bazerk
07-26-2019, 09:57 AM
You do great work my friend! It's always a pleasure watching your shows. The idea of doing an all Florida show has a lot of merit! It would be nice to get some show sponsors to donate some $$ or products so we could do a large show for first responders and military. Possibly at Avon Park for example.

Would have to go through all of the permitting and insurance BS though. Thats the expensive part.

joewad
07-26-2019, 10:55 AM

That would be something to behold....

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4317&stc=1

Bazerk
07-26-2019, 12:19 PM
That would be something to behold....

Indeed it would. I dont doubt for a second that it would be a level of controlled chaos like one could only imagine.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-26-2019, 02:43 PM
Would have to go through all of the permitting and insurance BS though. Thats the expensive part.

I'm not so sure. Avon Park is a military shooting/bombing range. So the local officials wouldn't have a say, and the military people would likely support us for free. Just my thought.

Bazerk
07-26-2019, 02:54 PM
I'm not so sure. Avon Park is a military shooting/bombing range. So the local officials wouldn't have a say, and the military people would likely support us for free. Just my thought.

Well in that case, maybe they can supply some free fireworks also, lol.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Well in that case, maybe they can supply some free fireworks also, lol.

I'm fairly sure we're not qualified to handle the stuff they'd be able to provide! lol... That's not to say I'm not willing to get trained!!

Bazerk
07-26-2019, 03:50 PM
I'm fairly sure we're not qualified to handle the stuff they'd be able to provide! lol... That's not to say I'm not willing to get trained!!

They are however qualified and trained in precision and use of said "fireworks". We could script a bomb drop at a very specific time during the finally. Also, I am sure we could handle some det cord. Just shove an e-match in it.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-26-2019, 11:14 PM
Lol... I'm in! Sign me up. :p