PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of 76 Wireless Firing System 12 Cue

expensive_disaster
07-25-2019, 09:50 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have experience working with this firing system linked here:

https://www.76fireworks.com/FS115_Wireless_Firing_System_12_Cue

I know its not a Cobra, but for my first firing system i think the price point is pretty good. I'm looking for information on how it works, maybe videos of it in use. Anything at all would help.

Thanks!

Mattp
07-25-2019, 10:10 AM
dave definitely has some videos out there on these... i use a similar system... have not had the extra cash yet to spring for a cobra... but it has been in my brain more and more...these simple systems work great for what they are... i also sent you a pm

PyroGyro
07-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have experience working with this firing system linked here:

https://www.76fireworks.com/FS115_Wireless_Firing_System_12_Cue

I know its not a Cobra, but for my first firing system i think the price point is pretty good. I'm looking for information on how it works, maybe videos of it in use. Anything at all would help.

Thanks!

$113 for this system is a very high considering you can get 36 cue chinese system with 1200 cue expansion capability for the same price. Do a search on Ebay for Bilusocn 36 Cues Fireworks Firing System. That said I'm not really vouching for this particular system yet, but I did buy it and have it, I just haven't fully tested it yet. I will test it within the next few days and will post back results here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsP5ycTgZCg

expensive_disaster
07-25-2019, 10:24 AM
$113 for this system is a very high considering you can get 36 cue chinese system with 1200 cue expansion capability for the same price. Do a search on Ebay for Bilusocn 36 Cues Fireworks Firing System. That said I'm not really vouching for this particular system yet, but I did buy it and have it, I just haven't fully tested it yet. I will test it within the next few days and will post back results here.

I will look into it for sure thanks! i look forward to your test results!

PyroGyro
07-25-2019, 10:33 AM
I will look into it for sure thanks! i look forward to your test results! Btw, here's another better video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgIbiicqUXA

Robbro097
07-25-2019, 11:15 AM
I have the biluscon and it does exactly what it should nothing more nothing less press a button and it fires, also has a rapid fire and fire all. a small reading light or something like that to attach is a good idea to help u see the buttons, as its not illuminated. Cant speak to the so76 system but if i recall right theyr basically the same as the 12cue ebay 1s but run on a different frequency

morrison2951
07-25-2019, 02:09 PM
I've got a 4 cue '76 Pro Line FS 115 (just one module; cues 1-4) and I agree it performs very similar to a Chinese system. In fact, I myself recently inquired if it was a Chinese system only sold by SO76.

The one thing that appears to be different is that you can independently program each cue via 4 holes on the back of the module instead of one hole on the front of the Chinese modules.

PyroGyro
07-25-2019, 04:45 PM
I've got a 4 cue '76 Pro Line FS 115 (just one module; cues 1-4) and I agree it performs very similar to a Chinese system. In fact, I myself recently inquired if it was a Chinese system only sold by SO76.

The one thing that appears to be different is that you can independently program each cue via 4 holes on the back of the module instead of one hole on the front of the Chinese modules.

This is a good point, although I would still choose the chinese system over the other...12 cues vs 1200.

Btw I just ran some tests with my new Bilusocn system mentioned above, which I hadn't tested previously.

1. I was able to program the modules differently from what they came programmed to by default.
2. I was able to program 3 modules to work off channel 1, cues 1-4, so that I could have several modules trigger the same cues(for when you want to shoot multiple cakes off one single cue and the cakes are not physically close to each other. I fired them too with igniters and it worked perfectly.
3. I was able to connect 3 igniters to 1 cue on 1 module and fire them simultaneously no problem. I've heard 4 igniters will work off 1 cue but 5 won't, so I'll stay under the limit thank you.
4. I tested every module for functionality and they all worked and fired when I pressed the right button on the remote.

MtnViewPyro
07-25-2019, 06:21 PM
I have the 76 pro line 12 que system and I also have a cheap Chinese system with over 100 ques. Both do exactly what they are supposed to do. The 76 one is just more expensive. I can give you some price quotes depending on your que needs. Send me a pm if interested.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2019, 10:49 PM
You might want to send a PM to James76 (the SO76 rep on here) and ask him if he can send you the details on their system.