PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cedar Bluff Alabam

Project_dark1
07-20-2019, 10:02 PM
New member here, well joined back in May, but just getting around to saying hi, so, hi! lol.. Out on Weiss Lake in Cedar Bluff, AL if any other members are close by. Looking into joining a club to if one is around me. Bought and used a Cobra for the first time this year for my July 6th show, used it for my finale and am now hooked! Have a video of it on my youtube channel. Already planning for a labor day show for my neighbors and family using it. Also working on getting my type 54 and working on a new building to house an indoor magazine. Would love to hear from local members, shoot me a message anytime. Looking forward to learning more from this forum and wanna say thank you to Dave for all your videos, have definitely learned alot over the last few years from your videos and why I bought a Cobra, so thank you!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-20-2019, 11:23 PM
Welcome aboard PD! Great choice buying the Cobra. I love mine too. It really gives you an opportunity to take this hobby to a whole new level. Looking forward to seeing your show video! Post a link here for everyone to check it out.

PyroJoeNEPA
07-21-2019, 10:59 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk.

Pyro Paul
07-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Welcome to Pyrotalk!

Wholesale Fireworks
07-22-2019, 12:00 PM
Welcome aboard.