PDA

View Full Version : Hydra brand?

PyroKing31
07-18-2019, 04:30 PM
I bought these products a few years ago and they were very impressive for their "weight"

a 200g Cake called Hail Hydra with a image of the Red skull and similar imagery 36 shot cake with very nice breaks.

The other was Called Mystery Machine, it was an octagonal 19 shot 500 gram cake on. It had the Scooby doo machine logos and characters on it. Very impressive breaks and shell comp with very bright colors.

Both packages had a cardboard flap you opened and then the actual cake was foil wrapped inside of that. Lit from the top.

The logo or branding I could find was a Marvel Style Hydra logo with the words, cut of one head, two take its place or something.

I would like to find this brand again as it was blew away every other 200g and 500g class cake I had this year.

Any help is appreciated!

Jay_
07-18-2019, 07:26 PM
Most of the really good cakes get re-wrapped several times during their life cycle.

I do seem to recall a mystery machine cake a while back, but I don’t remember it being a top lit cake or In a box. I have never seen a 200 gram 36 in a box like that, but I’m sure that I haven’t seen them all.

There is a ton of stuff out there if you do your homework and visit the right tents or stores.

PyroKing31
07-19-2019, 08:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jhdt4W8ILI This is a video of the Mystery machine, The same product I had. I want to find these again!