PDA

View Full Version : Which one do you think is better

Damion50
07-18-2019, 01:35 AM
I am close to both Big Fireworks as well as Red Apple fireworks! Was wondering what people think of each company and has any one done a price comparison? My 4th show this year was mostly red apple products and they were pretty good imo. I however heard you can get better deals at Big fireworks with a wholesale account. Just seeing what people perfer! Thanks in advance!

displayfireworks1
07-18-2019, 07:31 AM
I prefer you buy fireworks from people that advertuse on pyrotalk and help support this website and videos. You want to save money on fireworks, get your budget up and buy during the off season.

rfgonzo
07-18-2019, 12:01 PM
I prefer you buy fireworks from people that advertuse on pyrotalk and help support this website and videos. You want to save money on fireworks, get your budget up and buy during the off season.

Speaking of sponsors, I was trying to locate a sponsor list yesterday on the site with no avail. I know i'm new to the site, but I can't seem to find sponsors list. Sorry to hi-jack.

IndianaPH
07-18-2019, 12:26 PM
Speaking of sponsors, I was trying to locate a sponsor list yesterday on the site with no avail. I know i'm new to the site, but I can't seem to find sponsors list. Sorry to hi-jack.

Here is the link:

http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

There is a button on the home page labeled "our sponsors" right below the Welcome to Pyrotalk.com message.

I had to look for it as well, so don't feel bad.

CozmicRooster
07-18-2019, 01:43 PM

Can you add a link on the Forum page at the top that links to the PyroTalk home page, or even just the sponsors page? It would make it much easier to navigate back and forth.

IndianaPH
07-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Can you add a link on the Forum page at the top that links to the PyroTalk home page, or even just the sponsors page? It would make it much easier to navigate back and forth.

Cozmic, while its not apparent, clicking on the vBulletin logo on the top left corner of the page will take you to the Pyrotalk home page. While it's not as easy as your suggestion, it is something.

CozmicRooster
07-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Cozmic, while its not apparent, clicking on the vBulletin logo on the top left corner of the page will take you to the Pyrotalk home page. While it's not as easy as your suggestion, it is something.

Check. Thanks.

rfgonzo
07-18-2019, 05:31 PM
Thanks IndianaPH,

displayfireworks1
07-18-2019, 06:37 PM
I used to have the pyrotalk logo in the top left of the discussion forums to direct you back to the pyrotalk website proper. Since the last website crisis I had back when my old server got sold to another company and we lost a time period sector of the forums, I am afraid to adjust too may features now that everything is stable. I suggest to please look at and once in a while click on some of the banner that appear on the forums. Also get on some of their email list and receive offers for special deals etc.